Rᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ2

Three of you arrived at the crowded house and just parked near it.

With a deep breath you got off the car and bring presents etc while Taehyung brought the rest cause they don't let you hold heavy things.

"Its gonna be okay dear." She smile softly along with a pat on your back.

As soon as you came inside.

"We miss you Y/n!!"

"I'm so excited."

"Can't believe i got to meet your lovely daughter-in-law at last."

"She is so beautiful and suits Heeseung the most."

You can only smile politely before excusing yourself from them all to go to the bathroom near kitchen.

"Heeseung you're back!! Put all the bags on the kitchen counter..Boys help your cousin to bring those inside." Aunty Cilia asked and they nodded.

"Here...Theres an eggs inside be carefull yeah?" Heeseung said and they hummed.

"Heeseung-ah why don't you go here with your wife?" He looked taken aback by the sudden question from Hyunjin.

"She got stuffs to do so she will be here shortly i guess."

"Ahhh okay then lets go."

Little does he know Hyunjin is hiding his smile.

"Heeseung..."

"Tae hyung." He hugged his brother in-law and chuckled.

"How have you been huh?"

"Tired..."

He can only smile sadly and noticed you from afar with a frightened face.

"Why don't you go and seat okay?" He nodded and Tae took the chance to help her escape from him by signalled her to go upstairs so she can change her cloth.

Everybody seems to be very busy with the preparations for tomorrow and they circled in the middle of the mansion's living room near kitchen.

Heeseung didn't bother to help them since he did so many since yesterday so he chillin on the sofa while playing game.A yawns escape from him.

I wanna have some sleep.

"Yeorobun..I'm gonna head upstairs to take a nap." They hummed and replied.

"Oppa...She must fell asleep right? Since she didn't come downstairs eversince." Before Taehyung can replied,

"Let her be dear..Its very tiring when you just had an early pregnant months." They both widen their eyes at Heeseung's mom.

"You knew?"

"I can tell." She winks and continued on her works leaving them both speechless.

Nobody knows except them..But now its their mom.

-

Its been almost a year shes gone,

I admit i miss her,

I can't forget how she looks,

The way those eyes stared,

but its glistering with tears everytime i looked at her.

He opened the door and his face shown confusion to see the bed looks like someone entered the room before him.

Is someone got in?

He noticed something near the dressing table and saw,

phone?

Is she's here?

He sit on the edge of bed.The bathroom suddenly opened and saw her with the most shocked face.He knew but he can't even look at those frightened eyes instead stared at the floor.

"Don't even look at the door.....Please..."

"Sorry i was just using the bathroom I'm gonna go no-"

You yelped as he pull your right hand gently hugged you tight.

"I'm really sorry for treating you like this....I.....I don't want you to leave me please...I'm really really sorry.." His tears soaked your entire neck but did you complain? No.

Instead you hugged him back and buried your face onto his chest.

Woah this is the comfort i want from the start.

"Please don't leave me Y/n...I...I.......I love you." You caught off guard.

"I love you too...and You are long time forgiven Heeseung don't worry." You smiled on his chest and he cried more.

"Please don't cry Heeseung..She don't like to see her daddy cry." He stunned.

"W-wait...you know the gender?" You nodded and pull his left hand to your belly.

"She is now 6 month old." He sobs and hug you again.

"I'm sorry Y/n..." You broke the hug and cupped your husband's face.

"Don't be.." He grab you by the waist and connect his lips to yours.

The kiss is so gentle with full of love and forgiveness.

"Where do you live all this long?"

"At your sister's house." He rolled his eyes.

"No wonder they always forbitted me to come visit."

Now you were cuddling on the bed and soon dozed off.

End.