ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ

Au's pov

Your parents got u married with a guy named Heeseung,the ceo.Your mom and his are bestfriend same with ur dad.

Its been 1 years and a half ur wedding and believe me ur livin life in hell.Heeseung has a short tempered and always abused u mentally.One day u both go drunk on ur anniversary ,he gives u the love u deserved and don't remembered next morning,wanna kno why? Because after u woke up,u headed to ur own room so he don't think anything happens between u both.

You're 2 months pregnant and was scared to tell him so you keep ur mouth shut and beared the pain he gives you.

And today is the day u wanted to tell him,you thought it was going to be okay but its the opposite.You're cleaning his room now while he does his works at the table.

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I put the test in a black long box besides his computer this morning,hope he will accept that,don't worry my little one lets just hope that luck was on our side today.

"Heeseu-"

"Where were you last night?" Heeseung cuts you off with his usual cold tone."Why were you with that stupid guy?" He stand up from his lazy chair and leaned against the table with hand crossed each other.

*Flashback*

Heeseung brings you with him attending an event but he was busy talking to his friends didn't mind you were in a dangerous situations but luckily someone saved you.That person is actually Heeseung's biggest rival,Heeseung searching for you and found you with that guy sitting on a bench facing a pool.He misunderstood abt ur situations.

"Thanks for saving me Mr Ah"You stand up and brushed ur dress."I better go now my husband probably searching for me,Annyeong."You waved him goodbye and go straight to the car and found Heeseung leaning against his door glaring at you.

(End)

"I don't know that a girl like you is really........cheap." Spat Heeseung coldly."You can fool everyone but not me" Heeseung glared at the trembling girl.

"You missunder-"

"HOW CAN I NOT!!,HES THIS CLOSE TO TOUCHING YOU YET YOU LET THAT HAPPENED,WHAT WILL OUR PARENTS REACT TO THIS,MY FRIENDS?THEY'LL JUDGE ME FOR BEING A BAD HUSBAND AND I'LL GET THE BLAME WHILE YOU ENJOYING URSELF?HOW PATHETIC OF YOU KIM Y/N"
Heeseung punch the table and throw a bunch of files away,he noticed theres a box and hold it was abt to throw at her.

*You ran as fast as you could take ur keys and belonging,yes ur belonging as if u kno that this time will come so you prepared to faced it,you drives so fast and head to Daeggu .Since ur parents goes to a bussiness trip and you dont have spare keys to their house.

"What the hell is th-"Heeseung roughly open the box and found a pregnancy test with a note saying 2 months.

*That time Heeseung seem to froze,couldn't process anything as if the world has stop*

"NO NO NO NO NO,what did i just do?"Heeseung grabs his hair in frustation and tears started to form in his eyes."YAHHH y/n WAIT" He rushed to the stairs and head to the door only found his car.

I'm speechless,my minds blank couldn't think of anything except y/n.

"I need an answer abt last night"He take his car keys,start the car (obv) and go to his worst rival's company.

3rd person povs

As soon as he come inside the entrance all eyes (esp girls) on him,the aura he brought is cold and intimidating for some reason.He head straight to his rival's office and without any warning he open the door and find him busy doing his work while sipping his coffee,Heeseung stand infront of him with anger on his face.

"Ahhh Heeseung-ah,what brought you here?And wheres ur wife y/n?" He calmly said and grins.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER LAST NIGHT HUH?DID YOU FU*KING TOUCH HER?TELL ME NOW!!"Shouts Heeseung and pointed his index finger towards him.

"We didn't do anything an-"

"WHY DID YOU BOTH SITTIN ON THE BENCH AND TOUCHING EACH OTHER,JUST SO YOU CAN BE WITH HER OR SHE'S THE ONE WH-" Slap across Heeseung's face.

*Heeseung gives his infamous cold glare that can get you killed*

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU BASTARD AND UNRESPONSIBLE HUSBAND,YOU DIDNT KNOW WHAT SHES BEEN THROUGH THAT NIGHT,SHE-*Sighs* SHE ALMOST GOT RAPED YOU STUPID.IF I HADN'T COME TO THE PARKING LOT SHE COULD-YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.WE SIT ON THAT BENCH BCS SHES CRYING TERRIFIED AND YOU WEREN'T THERE TO HELP HER.*Sighs*The reason why she wants to go the parking lot is bcs she wanted to take your stupid files and jacket so YOU *push hee shoulder with his index finger* don't catch a cold.Even tho that time shes scared,yet she still admired you,adore you and really love you.She said when im alone with him,he treated me like a queen.*shakes his head* Get out of my office if you dont have anything to say.*look at Heeseung* If you don't treat her the way she deserved,i dont hesitate to grab her from you..Now leave..*sits on his chair and continue his works.

"I Hate You."Heeseung walk out of his office and head to his car dialling someone.

"Annye-"

"Noona! Is y/n with you?" Heeseung cut his older sister's words.

"Ouhh,no she doesn't.Why did something happened?"His sister said with worried evident on her voice."No,do you know where she is?" Heeseung starts the car engene and drives to Han River to see if ur there.

"I dont know heeseungie,i better end this call now ur hyung is calling me,bye Heeseung."His sister end the call bcs her husband needs some help to feed their baby.

*Heeseung groan, frustrated*

Your povs

"HYEJIN UNNIE,where are you?" You said to her while holding the staring wheel (is that how u called?),you drives your car reached to 100 k/h.

"Im at my house,what happened?" Heeseung's older sister asked.

"No,theres nothing happened btw can i stay at your house for this 2 weeks?i will explain later." You bite ur lip.

"Yeah,yeah sure come here." Hyejin said them head to the door and wait for you."Okay thanks unnie!" You said,relieved.

(End phone call)

Will Heeseung be mad? But he doesn't care abt me anyway.Just let him be and hope he doesn't throw tantrum at us,i hope ur appa didn't hurt me and you my little one.

3rd person povs

Its been 2 and a half weeks you stayed at Hyejins house at jeju,your mind is clear but your heart doesn't.You keep thinking abt him and its making you paled and scared.Scared at what happens if u both met and all those stuffs he did,will he do that again? But Heeseung is the opposite,after you left.He can't sleep,eat and even take a week off finding you but to no vail he can't.

Tomorrow your family are going to his parents house for a gathering and both of your parents anniversary.You had to find an excuse to escape the plan but dont have the heart leaving the events.What will they think of Heeseung? So you prayed and hope to never bump into him.

(Skip to tmr)

"Hyejin eonnie and Taehyung oppa,thanks for letting me stayed here.Im so grateful and really appriciated it." Smile on her face then put her small luggage on Taehyung's Range Rover.

"Nahhh,its fine y/n-ah we really enjoyed having you here,atleast this mochi couldnt get bored while im working."Taehyung grins at Hyejin and she hit his shoulder playfully."I love to have you as my guest lil sis." Hyejin rub her palms at your back,you smiled cheeckily.

"Letz goooo,buckle up we're abt to speed up and play a song called Dynamite.." Taehyung speaks in a funny voice as Hyejin plays Dynamite by Bts,you giggling same with Hyejin.

~To be continued...