Fᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

Meet Mr Lee Jungcheol,the University's legendary professor.Why did he called that? Because he is the most savage prof and has an excellent son named Lee Heeseung.

He isnt just a basketball captain,he is the most intelligent boy everyone has a crush on.

You see,Mr Lee is very fond of you since ur his favourite student and he loves it when his son making an interaction with you,its not a nice way.Heeseung and you is always bickering like an old couple,you guys reminded him of his memories with his wife.

You love his family so much,well except him.

This week your goofiness took over and really stressing his dad sm.

"Okay everyone the result is in my hands so if i call ya name,step forward and take this." He said and you gulped.

If you got below than 96% you're planning ur death.You study law while his son is psychology.He glance at the anxious girl,mentally laughing at your scared face.

"Next is,Kang Y/n." He said and you jolted up head straight to him with a worried face.

"Dont look until i say so." You nodded.

*After class*

"Yeorobun,you can look now."

Some if them cheering,gasps,crying and laughing but u on the other case is speechless,tears flowing silently and your eyes just observe the F word plastered on the paper.

"I want Y/n to come by my office in 3.30 pm."

F,32 marks.

*Skips.

"Appa can i sit here,i dont have classes already." His dad just nodded.

Wheres that girl.

"Sir,you call?" You look tiredly at him,again his on the verge of bursting but still manage to be serious.Heeseung tilted his head and shocked to see the bright and funny girl turned to depressed girl.

"Sit down."

He take the other paper and write A,97 marks on it.

"Wha-what?!?"

"You've been stressing me for a week by your loud behaviour so i want you to suffered." He said and Heeseung burst out laughing.

"Why are you doing this to me sir." You tearing up and Heeseung shuts his mouth.

You bowed and left the office with a sobs.

"Appa why are you doing that to her?" Heeseung raised his eyebrow at his dad who giggling by himself.

"No reason.Btw you going out again tonight?"

"Convenient store,ramen." heeseung replied shortly.

"Theres a lot in the cabinet,why chose there?"

"I love the surrounding of the city."Heeseung shrugg and his appa just laughed.

"You can go first son." Heeseung smiled and nodded.

*Skip now at 10 pm.

"YAHHH can you stop crying?!? You've been crying since 6 pm are you crazy." Jay,your older brother frustatedly said.

"Leave me alone bitch." You sobs more.

"MOM DAD Y/N IS STILL CRYING WHAT CAN I DO?!?!"

"JUST LET HER BE SON,SHE REALLY FRUSTRATED."Mom answer back.

"Tell me." He walked away and sit beside mom.

"Professor lee,you know him?"

"Thats father's bestfriend."

"He gave her low mark bcs shes been stressing him for a week now." Mom laughing silently and glance at you staring into nothing.

"Pffftttt thats funny." Jay laughing.

"Guys can i go to convinient store?" You rubs your eyes.

"At this late night?!? No young lady let me come with you." Jay glared at her and mom just scoffs.

"You be lookin like her mom than me." Dad laughed at her statement abd Jay rub his head embarrest.

"No." You wore ur big hoodie wearing the cap and walked with your hoverboard.

"Just becareful." You noded.

"Why did you let her go off easy like that?" Jay raised his eyebrow to dad.

"Because she will meet Heeseung at the convinient store son." He smiled and Jay shakes his head.

"They're really cute." Mom giggled.

"Okay then i trust Heeseung hyung too."

Heeseung's pov

"Thank you." The cashier smiled and i open the packet of ramen and many more like strawberry sandwich,ramen and etc.

As i abt to enjoy my meal a small figure walk-no she walk with hoverboard? Went pass me and enter this store with a hood on his or her face.

"Thats all miss?"

"Y-yeah,thank you." She walked and sit beside me without realising.

Whait,is this Y/n?!?

"Why,never saw a girl before?" You spat and heeseung clear his throat.

"Why would i?" He rolled his eyes.

you stare at the ramen and sobs.

"Yooo Why are you crying?" He widen his eyes.

"Why,just why Professor Lee." She sobs and Heeseung smiled widely.

She really is Y/n.

"Stop crying miss."

"stfu i know you Heeseung." You take a glance at his flustered face.

You stared at him and tears escaped from ur eyes.Heeseung soften his gaze and wiped the tears away with his thump.

"Is this the time of month?" He asked and you nodded."Wait in my car." He gave you his car key and walk towards the chocolate isle after you went outside.

Mars,check.

Cadbury,check.

Snickers,check.

Skittles,check.

Gummy worm,check.

Chocolate milk and strawberry milk,check.

He pays all of them and go outside.
He open the back door and closed it.

"You want to go to the balcony or my house?"

"Everywhere with you." You stare at him and saw his red face.

Fuck you,why are you so bold tonight pabo.Heeseung cussed in his head.

"City night?" You nod and he chuckled.

*At the big balcony

"How can you know everything abt me Heeseung?"

"I dont know Y/n i cant answer that too." He said and drink his coffee.

"Im not mad at appa but i just shocked abt the news." Heeseung chuckled and pat her head softly.

"Appa is just messing with you.Why are you crying so hard?"

"Because you went to Japan for 2 months leaving me alone here." You look away he smiled.

"I miss you too." He softly spoke.

"Why are we doing this?"

"What?"

"Why with the suddent softness?" You asked and he just rub his head.

"Because i love you since we were kids Y/n but i dont know how to confess."

"I love you too Heeseung and i want you to cou-"

"Can i court you?"

"Y-yeah."

"I didnt know confessing can be this easy." he smirk and you smack his shoulder.