Aɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇᴅ

Listen to 21 by grahms (i cant remember the first name sowwy)

"Guys we had been invited to Heeseung's wedding this Weekend."
Your mother excitedly began.

That words sink ur heart to the deep of mariana trench deep than that.

Heeseung,the cousin who you had a crush on since you were 7 yo (he is 10).

You adore him from afar.

But you cant accept him fall inlove with someone.Its not obsess but dissapointed?

"We should goo eomma the Lee's family is close with us they even showed up when im married." Jihyo smiled.

"Yeahh we will go then.Why are you so quiet Y/n? Is theres somethin wrong?" Appa asked,all eyes towards you.

"Nahh shes fine just tired from studying right noona?" Jungwon ur younger bro covered for you as you nodded and smiled softly.

He knows everything because he's close with you other than Jihyo unnie and jihyun oppa.

"Imma head upstairs now goodnight everyone." You added then walked away.

As soon as you close ur door,you burst out crying sliding your body slowly to the door.

Why did i have this hope for him to notice me?

He probably treated me like a little sister only.

How can i face him at his wedding day later?

Can i manage to control my tears?

Did he choose the right one?

Why does i feel uneasy the mention of his soon to be wife?

Lots of question wandering around my mind that hard to answer,harder than my maths test for sure.

Lets just be calm and act natural.Yeah,you did that all the time Y/n so lets be professional.Lets be the polite and smart girl.

*knock knock.

"Yeah come in"

"Noona,are you okay?" Wonie asked worried.

"Im fine Wonie." You chuckled.

"Why does you looked like ur cryin?" He squint his eyes.

"Aniyaa,im just sad that i got low marks in maths this semester." You acted normal and he grins.Yeah you just fu*cked up.

"You said earlier you got 94/100 in maths." He caught you left handed.

"Ahhhhhh Wonie please dont!!" You whined loudly.

"What what happen?" Jihyo painting from running.

"Ahah sorry unnie its just Wonie here is messing with me." You groans as he laughed making Jihyo shakes her head.

"Imma head downstairs and please sleep its now 11.45 pm." She added and you both nodded.

"Hehehehehe im gonna head to my room now.Goodnight liar." He grins.

"Am not!!"

-SKIP-

Every single family members showed up in that big hall.

All your cousin is here.

Aunts.

Uncles.

and most importantly,

the broom.

You were wearing

Youre not the bride but seems like everybody staring at you.Who doesnt when ur are their favourite cousin/nephew.

"Ahhhh omo how old are you?" Mrs Lee asked.

"Ahh im 18 yo now,hows u and unclem"You smiled.

"Aniyaa just call me eomma and appa arachi? Weve been good and missed ur family so much!!" She giggled.

"Y/n,i cant believe your coming."

That voice.

You knew who is it.

Its him.

"Hehe annyeong oppa,how are you feeling? Okay?" You smiled.

"Im good its just so nervous but now ur here so i felt less nervous." He smiled shyly.

"You looked so tall oppa.Ur soon to be wife lucky to have prince charming like you" you grins as he laughed.

"Well have a sit and eat anything you want,i actually request them to have chocolate forest cake and strawberry mochi ur favs on the buffair." He pats ur back as you chuckled.

"Thank you and goodluck." Yoi cheered him as he nodded laughed at you."

The event going well.

The bride is here and,

Soyeon?

Why are you marrying him.

You are a cheater and a bad woman.

"Wai-isnt that Soyeon your worst enemy?" Jihyo and Wonie gasps.

"Why does her dress looked so revealed?" Ur mom asked eomma and she sighs.

"i already mentioned it to her but she dont take my advice,i can see no good in her but its Heeseung's choice so i had to accept."

"Lets just hope he pick the right girl."

Lets just hope so.

She will changed.

Not because of money and fame.

But for herself.

After the confession you shocked to see Heeseung kiss her by the cheecks only? Whys that? But you ignored it.

Everybody (girls and moms) get in the big lixury stage to take pictures.You and your best cousins standing besides ur moms side.

That bride didnt looked happy,fake one.

She keeps on glaring at you even eomma and ur mom noticed it but they covered up.

The event has ended you and Wonie wants to hang out in the mall.

"Becareful and take care of ur sister okey."

"Okay eomma." He smiled.

"Awhhh we're gonna miss you." Yeji and Hyunjin said.

"Ahhh we will meet again when we had a gathering okay." Yoi giggled at the iconic Hwang sibs.

-Skips to 3 years by given-taken-

To be continue...

~I hope you like this one,if you did do vote/comments ur thoughts arach?

Btw i wanted to say Thank you so much for 413 readers akkk cant believe this shet.

😍😍😍😍😍

•Author Dk
💗💗💗💗