Sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇs

Two different story,

one is making a sacrifice and so does the other one,

Two soulmates watched their once lover getting married,

With full of dissapoitment and hatred.

Feeling sad and hurt,

But thats was just a beginning,

Of the story where Two soulmates.

Heeseung's pov

I wish im the one who says "i do" to you,

After all this 4 years relationship,

You only used me to get over him,

I am just a comforter people's heart,

Did i even deserve the loved by my lover?

"Im so tired of love song."

Yet im here supporting you.

Your povs

Is this how heartbroken feels?

Why everytime i see u with her,eyes sparkled with adoration and love,

How i wish someone will see me in the eyes like that too.

You never do anything to me like what you did to her,

Im so depressed seeing you happy with her,

But why does im still cheering you when im on the verge of tearing up?

I wish someone will love me like i did to everyone else?

Im always the one who take cares of peoples heart but how abt my heart?

Who willing to take care of this heart?

No one,

Because people like me only mend to heal people's heart.

"So tired of love song,just wanna go home."

"Why does i felt like someone is here with me?"

You and him thoughts.

"Ahhh first of all i want to say thank you so much Heeseung oppa and his family for attended our wedding even tho this family is a busy members.I hope you guys enjoy your time and also thank you so much for coming everyone,including Hwara and her family." The bride and groom cheered like they never hurted those two.

But they just smiled sadly.

"I hate that prick how can he still invite us when he used to hurt you unnie." Haejoon,ur little sister began making you chuckled.

"When will we head home? I cant stand seeing them being lovey dovey when their exes is here,such an embarressing and shameful people." Sunghoon,your 1 year younger brother begged.

"Ask dad then." You laughed and munched your apple pie dessert.

"How can you still put a smile when on that stage is ur ex lover?" Haejoon protest.

"Its their fate,we cant change anything joonie besides people like me only heal peoples hear-" You groan in pain as you earned a smack on the shoulder by ur mother.

"Dont be dramatic my child,theres plenty and millions of man will love you.You're my diamond besides Haejoon dear please be sassy with him." Your mother hissed as you burst  laughing.

"Even in here you can find ur soulmate." Sunghoon shrugged his shoulder and he gulped his white wine.

"Guys we will head back in 1 hour okay." Your dad spoke and smiled at you.