As ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ

ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀᴛɪɴᴜᴍ,

sɪʟᴠᴇʀ,

ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʟᴅ.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠,𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.

"Guys i cant find Jungwon anywhere!"
Heeseung shouts at them as he busy fighting the three guys charging towards the oldest.

"He ran to 3 floor upstairs." Sunoo frustatedly replied as he struggled fighting the big guy along with Niki.

"We must help him,he cant go there alone." Jay growl and hit the guy's head with his hand.

"His love is in the highest floor,we cant get there in time with this amount of people!" Jake exclaimed soon growls in pain as the guy hit his back.

"We already stop him from going alone but we failed hyung." Niki spoke and painting very hard and Heeseung just shakes his head.

"Thats not Jungwon everyone."
Heeseung looks at Jay and he gave him the worried expression.

"Thats Johnny." Jay feared.

I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ,

𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠,𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠,𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧.

𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞,𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐥𝐲.

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐲𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐉𝐘 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫.

ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ,

𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛 𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦,

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠,

34 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝.

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ's ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ

ɢɪʀʟ,

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦,

𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞,

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭,

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.

𝐇𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦,

"Jungwon?" He looks at your shaking figure and ran to you with a swift of second he embrace you tightly and you burts crying.

Dᴏɴᴛ sᴛʀᴇss,

He uttered the word slowly and rub ur soft hair with his big palms.

He wandered around and spot,

Jeon jungyeon,

his greatest enemy in the mafia bussiness.

Jungyeon smirked at him and he clenched his jaw,eyes dangerously looking at him.

"Johnny,im on the back of the main door.Everybody is in position now just a few minutes late." Jungwon mentally cheering at the voice of his trusted hyung,Heeseung.

"You can avenge ur brother after 12 years,blood with blood.Sunoo will shield Y/n followed by Sunghoon and Jay as you wished for." Heeseung calmly said and eyed them behind the door,guns set in both hands.

Dᴏɴᴛ ᴄʀʏ,

"Babygirl,stop crying and in the count of three ran with all your might towards the door 6 o'clock got it?" He uttered and you nodded,sobs still escapes from you.

"Dont leave me please."

Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɴᴏ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ,

𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝.

"3,2,1 Go." He sternly said and you ran towards the door greeted by Sunoo,Sunghoon and Jay sheilding you as they fights the mans.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝.

"What a cute girl she is right?" Jungyeon began.

"Dont fucking said anything abt her." Jungwon gritted his teeth.

"As if i will.You dont know me Yang Jungwon." He smirked as he see Jungwon's vulnarable self.

"You cant beat me,im more powerful than you Jungwon."

"You're just the weak heir."

Jungwon smirked silently.

"My name is not Jungwon." He slowly standing up and walk towards Jungyeon.

He takes a step behind with fear in his eyes,

wrong move.

"My name is Johnny and Y/n is mine only." He stab him twice.

Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ.

As ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ,

He is willing to do anything for you,

I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀᴛɪɴᴜᴍ,

sacrificing his bad habits,

sɪʟᴠᴇʀ,
became less cold and merciless,

ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʟᴅ.

the bad boy is your one and only Yang Jungwon,the youngest and strongest mafia in clan saving his mafia queen with his own bare hand,Jungyeon,dead.

End.