Oɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴄʟᴀss

Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴄʟᴀss 4A ᴀɴᴅ 5A ɪɴ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴄʟᴀss.Tʜᴇʏ ᴘɪɴɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ Hᴇᴇsᴇᴜɴɢ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ Aᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ.Sᴘᴏʀᴛs?Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ? Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇs ᴏɴ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏɴ ᴀʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅs,ᴍᴇʀɪᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.Yᴏᴜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀss ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.Iᴛs Jᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ Sᴜɴɢʜᴏᴏɴ's ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴜʀ ʙғғ ᴀʟsᴏ.

"Ahhh if it isnt the Ace couple" Yeonjun one of Heeseung close friend and classmate said

"I agreed!!" Yeji butt in.

"Wow theres alot of handsome gu-"

"Jennie stop it can you" Selena groans at her bestfriend.

"Eheheheh Jennie eonnie got scolded" Hanna,ur classmate giggled.

"Eyyyy where's Y/n?" Ej asked.

"Donno why dont u ask Heeseung." Jake grinning but soon fades away bcs Heeseung off the cam.

"Annyeong everyone." You greeted them politely.You just wearing a plain black hoodie with a cat ears.You taking the notes and eating ur cotton candy ice cream.

"Heeseung-ah please dont mute ur video.We're abt to start the class now dear."Mr.Shin ur english teacher said.

"Annyeong everyone" Heeseung said without looking at them.

"Eyyy why dont we pinned these two?" Beomgyu said,an evil smirk on his face.

*They pinned u both but unfortunately didnt noticed it.*

Everyone giggling like crazy but you just ignored it.

"ANNYEONG YEOROBUNNNNNNN" Jinyoung,the clown of ur class said.

"Yahhh u- I almost swear u dimwit!!!" Jennie hissed.

"You just did Jennie" Yeji laughed as Jennie gets embarressed.

"okay okay enough kids let start the class now,report the name please." Mr shin said clearly annoyed by this chaotic duo class.People always said these classes is the smartest class and very dicipline.No except for the smartest thats true but dicipline? Nah ahh no never...

"Anyway Mr Shin is it okey im watching the netflix now while in these class?" Ryujin said with poker face.

You and Heeseung suddenly chokes at the same time.You eating ur ice cream and Heeseung drinking his water.Those people lookin at you both weirdly and ofc got pinned.

"Dont tell me that Y/n and Heeseung who they called the Ace couple watching netflix ehhh?" This time Mr Shin is the one whos grinning and those students weirdly lookin at him.

" Hehe Sorry imma off it now,you can continue Mr Shin." You giggling and at the same time blushing bcs of what Mr Shin had said.

"Sorry Mr Shin.." Heeseung chuckled.

As the class started usual,they were teasing these two.Heeseung couldnt stand being red in shame he off the cam and so does you.Mr shin off his cam bcs he had a run to do.

"eyyyy the Heeseung Lee is blushinggg,Y/n tooo.." All of them said.

"Heeseung-ah come on shes ur junior and ideal type too..." Jay said playfuly grinning.

"Same class,sports,academi,scores,same team,same club,one is prefect and one is class president,come on just date already..." Yeonjun groans.You were the Class president and he's a prefect.

"Can you guys stop.." Heeseung back again with his usual poker face and tryna acted intimidating but no he turned to smile sheepishly and close his face with his bare hand.

"Guys stop please,I can't focused rn." You tryna act serious but they tease u more.

"You guys lived in the same neighborhood rightttt" Jieun said."Heeseungie,why are you closing ur face." Jay said.

"Guys Hajima.*deep breath* Y/n."Heeseung called you as he open the camera and faced it.

"Ne?" You look at the screen closely and tryna hides the blush.

"I like you since you joined the sports and this school.Can i be your boyfriend?" Heeseung stated with full of sassy.

Everyone is shocked and some of them faking their gasps pretending like they dont know anything.Class fulls of clowns soooo no big deal...

"Yeah i would love too Heeseung sunbaenim." You close ur face with ur hoodie.

" These clowns are really get into my nerves,So guyss u listened that?"

"Thats what we've been waitin for you Dimwit" Geonu said with annoyed expression.

"You talked abt her alot bro" Ryujin hissed and giggled.

"Ohh shut up i gonna end this video call,bye.." Heeseung said and end the call.

"Hahhh wai- Y/n ended the call without us knowing" Lisa said full of shocked.

"Probably with Heeseung" Jay smirks

Well thats true,you both were playing cod together.
Who have thought abt these two is actually had a feelings with each other but afraid to confess.

~This is a boring chapter and
lots of bad grammer.

Thanks for reading and dont forget to VOTE this book.
I love you guys,stay safe and eat well..

^Author~