Cʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

Lɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ Mɪᴋʀᴏᴋᴏsᴍᴏ ʙʏ Bᴛs (Aɢᴀɪɴɴ Sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ)

Imagine you and Jungwon as childhood friends since you were born.Unfortunately when you both reached 10 got seperated because your family moved to another city.Now you both are 21 years old studying at Seoul University.

You missed him very much and hope to see him again one day.

But little did you know,someone has his eyes set on you since highschools.

Why does the cold,strong and smartest athlete of the campus resembles alot to your Wonie?

But you shrugged it off and let that slide.

"Yahh why does Jungwon always at where you are?" Your friend asked."Let him be." You chuckled.

When can i see you again Wonie?

Until one day,you witnessed a fight between Wooseuk the campus bully and Jungwon the campus most skilled taekwond.

But you just ignored it.

How Jungwon wish that fight bcs of you.He protected you all years.

You saw him in a bad mood at the balcony so you approached him without you realized.

"Here,eat this.You seems in a bad mood,a special person of mine always gave me this and told me to.....Smile alot."You smiled at him and two deep dimples appeared on ur face.

"Who is it?" Jungwon asked.

"I cant tell you but you do resembles him so much." You chuckled.

"Well i better be off now,bye." And the next second you froze.

"Its my favourite candy." He munched happily.Thankyou my dimple girl." He smirks.

"Wai-"

"Suprise?" He smiled dimple appeared.

"So-"

"Why dont you give me a hug?" He pout.

And soon he grabs ur waist and hugged you tightly.All seems like a slow motion to you,the memory of you hugging a short boy same age as you flashed in ur mind.The boy who 7 cm shorter than you became 15 cm different than you.

" I miss you so much." He hugged your petite body with the most gentle way." I miss you more Wonie.Why do you have to hide from me?" You hit his chest.

"No am not.Ur too dence in recognizing me." He pouted.

"Whatever,i hate you for that." You sulking.

"Eyyy come on i'll treat u ice cream?" He asked.

"That cant do anything."

"How abt i kiss you?" He stated.

"Wha-"

"On the lip." He licks his bottom lip and look at you.

"Do it then." You asked confidently expecting he will not do it but oh boy ur so wrong.

He kissed you so passionate as if theres no tmr.

"Ewwww you and dad kissed?" Your 5 yo boy gagging as you laughed ur ass off following with ur 2 years husband now.

"I really love ur childhood love story but the kissed thingy is a no no." He pouted.

End

~Hello to my dear readers,thanks for reading and do vote/comments ur thoughts on this one.
•Author Dk
💗💗💗💗