ʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇ

"Im coming home late so dont cook for me as if im going to eat it anyway." He speaks coldly without sparing you a glance and just head straight to the main door.

"Meeting Mira it is.Guess ur alone again Ivy." You said to yourself as you whisking the batter for cookies.

Hey im Yang Ivy and am a wife of the most succestful ceo Yang Jungwon almost 3 years now but guess what i never felt love from him as hes dating someone named Mira.

I know that this is just an arrangement but you dont have to treat me like trash Jungwon.You always pull over and asked me to walk on way home alone in those cold night.

I almost got rape by drunk man did ya know that? Ofc no bcs you always coming home at 3 am drunk.

You treated me like im invisible sleeping besides you.

Your tears flowing without you realising it as you wiped the tears harshly.

"Snap out of it Ivy hes not even yours."

You decided to forget the painful memories by baking a cookies so you can give it to your neighboor too.

"Its almost 12 now where are you Jungwon?" You curled into a ball snuggling yourself in the soft green blanket while watching a movie.

"Wonie i think you should stop dating Mira,i see no good in her and i dont want you to be heart broken." Heeseung,Jungwon's stepbrother pat his back softly.

"Why? I see nothing is wrong with her." Jungwon frown.

"Shes just using you Wonie please listen to us." Jay,his cousin plead.

"Besides where will you put Ivy?" Heeseung said,pity at you.

"Dont mention her name hyung i hate her with all my guts."He hissed.

"We bumped into her 3 time streaks with different boy with her Wonie cant you see that?" Jay exclaimed frustatedly and Heeseung rub Jay's back.

"She said thats her cousin and best friends." Wonie stated and look at them.

"Istg this kid is blind." Jay hissed."Ya know what dongsaeng,do what you want im out of this we tell u this so you wont regret later on but you dont even listening.If i saw you hit Ivy again i will tell uncle junghyun abt this i dont care if you hate me.That girl is so unlucky to have you as her husband." Jay stated and leave as Jungwon was abt to attack him but Heeseung pull him back.

"Why does everyone siding that bi-"

"Jungwon." Heeseung sternly said and Wonie froze.

Heeseung is very intimidating when he mad,Wonie cant even beat him so he silent himself.

"Everyone is not on anybody sides Wonie but the way you treated her is really wrong.She doesnt deserved to have a life like this,she too being forced.Its not her fault.We as man,dont hit woman Wonie that makes us biased,their not our fight I told you this before Jungwon." Heeseung said and Wonie looks down.

"Im going now,its late.Drive straight to home after you done doing ur work,goodbye Wonie." Jungwon can sense him being dissapointed at Jungwon.

"Why does he got to married when im deeply inlove with her." Heeseung deeply sighs as the thought of Jungwon got to married first when he is supposed too."Oh yeah i forget i chose to be a lawyer instead of being the director." Heeseung chuckled bitterly and press the button heading to the parking lot.

Jungwon finished his works and walking to his car and drive crazily with his porches (is that how you spell it??).

He stopped infront if the traffic light and saw blue ferarri beside him with their windows open.