Wʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇᴍᴀᴛᴇ

Imagine Heeseung being your housemate.You and him in the same campus.You always bickering with him but somehow you enjoyed it anyway same with him

-Theres one time where you switched the sugar out to salt before Heeseung awake.Heeseung woke up and make his coffee not even spare a glance at you on the kitchen island,as usual,dumps alot of "sugar" in his mug before he drink.You being you,fighting back ur laughter and tears until you realize,Heeseung is giving you death glare while they gulping down his salted coffee without skipping a beat bcs he's an alpha and what is weakness.
-*silent for a moment* "I.hate.you Lim Y/n." He urged as you burst out laughing so hard while he just walked to his room to get ready with a smile on his face little do you know.

-When ur shower is broken.
"Yo ziraffe,can i borrow ur shower? Mines need to get fixed."You began as he tilted his head."In exchange?"
He asked as you rolled ur eyes."A box of pizza." You replied and he nodded then gestures to his bathroom."My hoodies is in the top drawer besides my sliding window."He asked then brings his notes to ur room."Thanks pine tree." You said and he just hummed.

-When you both had an arguments

"STOP LEAVING YOUR DIRTY DISHES IN THE SINKS." Heeseung spat.

"Oh yeah? Then STOP PUTTING LITERALY ALMOST EVERYTHING ON TOP OF THE SHELVES YOU FREAKIN ZIRAFFE.I DONT KNOW IF YOU NOTICE THIS YET BUT MISTER LEE IM ACTUALLY THE SIZED OF A SEVENTH GRED KID.THATS BASICALLY A DIFFERENT ATMOSPHERIC LAYER TO ME WHERE EVERYTHING ON TOP OF THAT SHELVES PRETTY MUCH EYE LEVEL TO YOU.YOU SENTIENT TREE.ITS MAKE SENSE TO YOU BUT AM NOT OKAY!!" You spat back while standing on the chair.You only reached Heeseung's nose level.

"T-then STOP SCARING ME ALMOST EVERYDAY YOU CHUCKY."He stuttered abit,probably scared at you but at the same time couldnt stand at ur cuteness and struggles but he managed to covered it.

"HOW can i not? When 1! I WALKED silently 2! YOU never see me coming because im literally half of ur heights,SHORTER THAN you AND 3! YOU dont even pay any attention to anything below chin level DO YOU!! NEXT time learn to be alert at ur surrounding BECAUSE I CANT STAND HEARING UR SHOUTS LIKE A RAVEN GOT CHOKED." You roastes him while he just burst out laughing harder where you stand on the chair with tears around your eyes.

"Im sorry,im sorry come here." He said,guilty on his face as he help you get down and hugged you."How abt we buy a groceries since you begged me to come with you yeah?" He asked and you nodded ur head as sobs escaped from you.

"I know ur been stressing over the test,me too.We can teach each other abt our weak subjects?" Heeseung smile and you just nodded.

-So you both ended up go to groceries shopping where Heeseung pushed the trolly and let you control the list to buy.

-When summer vacation started you always followed Heeseung to meet his family and so are you.Both of ur parents became close friends and always invite each others when theres a special events.

-Even tho you guys seems like enemies but he will protect you no matter what and always be by urside.He eventually realised his feeling towards you but dont know how to show his love verbally so he just used affection.The time when he punched the perverts later on called the police,you realised he really loves you bcs why does he cried while punching those imbecile guys with all his might? And why does almost half of the campus told you "That cold guy,we almost thought hes a mute" when in the house he acted normal?(Annoying kid,i kno)

~Hope you like this one,if you did dont forget to vote and comment ur thoughts on this one.
•Author Dk
💗💗💗💗