39. off-guard

CHAPTER 39: OFF-GUARD

                            Friday, June 30th 2017 - Eugene, Oregon

                       Harry and I stroll down the street, both of us holding ice cream. It has been a very sunny Friday but now in the late afternoon the air is getting bland and the night comes closer and closer. The sunset hasn't started yet but clouds appeared and made everything look more dull and dark yet the luscious orange light of the late afternoon makes everything look colourful and bright.

 Spending a Friday with my boyfriend isn't new to me. When Sam and I were dating we spent almost every Friday evening together although differently. We mostly met up with friends of ours. We didn't exactly go to parties. It was more like chilling with friends with a minimum of booze. Sometimes when Beth was with us, we smoked some weed but that was it.

 And with Harry, I again spend my Friday with him however completely different. I spend my day with only Harry and no drugs are involved and I still have as much fun, if not more. It's something about his lame yet hilarious and super sweet personality that keeps making me smile. And even the most tedious thing is suddenly observed in a different light.

  "You know, I thought about your tattoos," I speak up and Harry cocks his eyebrows, "and I came to the conclusion that I should get one, too."

  "I always wondered why you haven't got one yet."

  "Because I never thought about it so I obviously never saved enough money to get one. But now that I've seen your tattoos, I wanna get one too. When people have tattoos it's way more fun to see them naked and it's unbelievable hot, isn't it?"

  "I think you're already hot as fuck. No need to get a tattoo." Harry mumbles and pokes his ice cream with the tiny green plastic spoon.

  "Sweet, but I still want one," I say and Harry nods along, eyeing my upper body. Especially my cleavage, "Don't worry I won't get them on my tits."

 Harry chuckles and blushes slightly, "That's not what I was thinking about when I stared at your tits. Even though I wouldn't mind a tattoo there if I were the only one to be able to see it," Harry tells me and we stop when we find an empty bench, "I was thinking how you can wear this low-cut shirt with all these hickeys on your tits."

  "What am I supposed to do? Most of my shirts are low-cut. It's you who leaves all these hickeys on me for everyone to see," I giggle and sit on the other end of the bench so I can stretch my legs out, across of Harry's lap, "And it's not like you can see all of them, you only can see the beginning of, like, two."

 It's been great two weeks with Harry as my boyfriend so far. We spent almost every night together and I didn't even mind. Usually, I feel cornered and start to get bored after a while when I spend so much time with the same person. But every time Harry leaves I wish he would stay the next night too or at least the whole day.

 Harry places the small bowl with ice cream on the armrest of the bench only to grab my thighs and pull me close to his body, so I'm almost sitting on his lap. I screech but accompanied with laughter. Harry grins as he slightly dips his head down to reach my jaw with his cool lips. I press my flat hand against his cheek in a weak attempt to push him away.

  "No more of these," I laugh and take his chin in between my fingers to pull him away from my warm skin, "You're so obsessed with giving me these, it's ridiculous."

  "It's ridiculous how good you look with them, doll." Harry says and I raise an eyebrow at the new pet name Harry has given me but at the same time a grin spreads across my face.