16. secret wishes

CHAPTER 16: SECRET WISHES

                        Monday, May, 29th 2017 - San Francisco, California

HARRY STYLES

                       While I'm looking at Estelle I know how lucky I am to be seeing her like this. Sam is the luckiest guy on this planet to have someone so beautiful next to him every night. Why doesn't he appreciate her more?

After the second time we had sex this night, she giggled and dug her head in the pillows. Estelle pinched my side and turned her head to look at me as she lied on her stomach. And then she closed her eyes and only in a matter of seconds she fell asleep.

Her breaths are even, calm and silent. Half her hair is hiding her face from me while her head rests on my upper arm and she put her leg over my own. Sometimes Estelle hums in her sleep and I can't help myself but smile.

With my arm that isn't around her warm body, I try to find my phone that has to be on the floor somewhere. After a while of fumbling around I find it and unlock it. There are no new messages or missed calls which means everyone is still at the party. But it is almost 2:30am so they will be back soon.

Carefully, I take her leg, placing it beside her other one one the hard mattress and then I try to get her head off my arm without waking her. Stella winces and turns from laying on her side onto her back.

Quickly, I put on my jeans and slide my phone back into my back pocket. When I'm about to leave, I couldn't resist the urge to place my lips on her skin once again. I lean over the bed and press my lips against the bare and warm skin right underneath her collar bone.

I suck on the skin, knowing it will leave a mark and I would be lying if I said that wasn't my intention. I want her to know that I was the one making her feel so good. Twice this night to be exact. And a part of me gets jealous every time I think about her being with Sam. I know we can get caught if Sam found this hickey but for a moment I feel like it's worth it. She is worth it.

Suddenly Estelle stirs in her sleep and then her eyelids flutter open. She furrows her eyebrows and I lift my head, releasing the skin from my lips and teeth. My cheeks slightly turn red when I'm caught by her but I'm also satisfied when I look at the deep red bruise I have given her.

  "Harry," Estelle groans, "What were you doing?" She wonders and looks down at her hurting skin, "How the hell am I supposed to hide this from Sam?"

I shrug, "I don't know. Wear clothes that cover it up."

Estelle shoots me a death glare. "I usually don't wear clothes when I have sex." She says and sits up, letting the blanket fall down and exposing her boobs to me but she doesn't even seem to notice. This sight, Estelle with her messy blonde hair and that wild look in her blue eyes, her being naked in front of me, makes me want to fuck her all over again.

  "Maybe you shouldn't have sex with Sam then." I say shrugging as if I didn't care but that is exactly what I wanted to achieve.

  "Maybe I should just let him find it." Estelle challenges me.

  "And then? At this point you're just as guilty as me, baby." I say, knowing I'm right.

  "He's gonna be so mad at me," Estelle mumbles, "I've already rejected him the past few days."

Her confession surprises me. I didn't know she has been rejecting him. I thought she was putting on her best show in front Sam, doing everything a good girlfriend would do. But then again they have been fighting an awful lot lately. I can't help but feel a little proud that I managed to pull them apart, that Estelle has been starting to question Sam because of me.
Estelle crawls over to the edge of the bed without wearing clothes and I feel my throat getting dry.