53. frenemy

CHAPTER 53: FRENEMY

                              Friday, July 14th 2017 - Eugene, Oregon

                       Groaning, I inch closer to the edge of my bed, pressing my face in the pillows. But Harry immediately moves closer to me too, pressing his body against mine, and his face against my shoulder whilst letting out hot breaths. His arms are wrapped around my waist and I try to move his arm away from me but he keeps holding me tightly. But I'm so unbelievably hot right now. I wish I could kick Harry out of bed.

 Unfortunately, Harry doesn't seem to feel that way and comes even closer. Pressing his crotch against my lower back.

  "Harry, I swear to God," I groan tired, "take your dick away from me.."

  "Hmm?" He hums and when I look over my shoulder, I see that he has only one eye half opened and quickly closes it again, drifting back into his silken slumber

  "You're boner is poking me in the back. Take it away." I repeat and Harry chuckles.

  "Not my fault. Happens." He mumbles against my shoulder blades, not even thinking about moving away from me. Sighing, I pinch his forearm so he raises it off my body and I can quickly escape his grip and my bed. Harry whines and hides his face in the sheets as he lies on my side of the bed.

 Frustrated, I walk around the bed and lie down where Harry used to lie. I remember the little argument we had when we talked about who sleeps on which side. Harry wanted to lie on the right side but I didn't want to lie on the left side because then I'd be too close to the door.

  "But I always sleep on the right side." Harry had whined.

  "What if someone comes into my room to murder us? I'm not gonna get stabbed first." I had said and Harry had continued to ramble things under his breath but eventually gave in. So this was my knockout argument and since then Harry always sleeps on the left side and I sleep on the right side.

 Just when I made myself comfortable on the other side of the bed, Harry turns around again, wanting to lie on his side of the bed again. I groan when he almost lies on top of me with his whole body. I feel like his body weight presses all the air out of my lungs and I huff as I lie underneath him. I hit his head—gently of course—and Harry eyes flutter open again. Groaning, he lifts his head before resting it on my breasts.

  "I hate that you aren't a morning person and I hate that you have to roll around the entire bed all the time," I say to him.

  "Wow good morning, sunshine," Harry mumbles, "Already had your daily cup of kindness, I see."

  "Shut up." I say but with a smile.

 I sit up against the headboard and Harry's head slides down from my breasts to my lap. As my fingers run through his soft hair, he lifts my shirt and places little kisses to my stomach. Frowning I observe what he is doing until he rolls on his stomach and supports himself on his elbows to place a kiss on my neck.

 He keeps kissing my neck and as I'm getting distracted by his attack of kisses towards my neck, I almost don't notice that he is slipping his hand into my panties. Just before he can reach my bundle of nerves I press a hand on top of his and glare at him after he took his lips from my neck.

 "It's not even nine in the morning so I'm certainly not having sex with you now. Besides, my parents are downstairs, Mr I-worry-that-your-parents-could-hear-us-when-we're-doing-the-dirty." I chuckle, making Harry groan.

  "We don't have to have sex. There are other things we can do," Harry suggests and I roll my eyes, "I'm so horny, baby, please." Harry chuckles and rolls onto his back. As I want to slap his chest, he reaches for my wrist and pulls me on top of his body. His arms lock behind my back so I can't get off him, however, I wriggle under his touch and giggle into his neck.