♚ Girl meets Permanent Record ♚

~ Outfit ~

~ Song ~ Teacher's Pet — Melanie Martinez

~ Song ~
Teacher's Pet — Melanie Martinez

warning: grooming and mature content

Ivy

I know I'm not the smartest person in the room, nor am I the dumbest, but staring dead at this test with a big fat 'F-' in front of it

I know I'm not the smartest person in the room, nor am I the dumbest, but staring dead at this test with a big fat 'F-' in front of it... I began to rethink my life choices.

"Mother fucker," I mutter, scribbling my paper in my bag.

"Ivy, I got a 'D+'! In Algebra!" Zay cheers.

"Congrats, you're officially smarter than me at this."

"Wait, you failed-failed?"

"Yeah, I got like two questions right," I tsk, "By now, I probably have like a 30 in this class."

"Well, I usually go to Farkle and Smackle for help," The boy suggests.

"No. You go to them for the answers, you don't even let them teach you."

"Hey, but I get a good grade, right?"

"Besides," She explains, "they get so confusing with the damn terminology and then they try teaching me the terminology, and it's just an endless cycle!"

"Yeah, I usually just block them out and play dumb so they can just get mad and give me the answers."

Suddenly, the bell rang off us to go to the next class, as Zay and I were leaving the class, like always, the teacher, Mr. Elliot calls me, "Ivy, stay, please."

Of course, I groan, giving my friend the signal to go, so we parted ways.

"Sup, Mr. Elliot," I greet, nonchalantly.