Thank you <3

* GO CHECK OUT MERAKI FOR THE MEET OC IVY LANE CHAPTER FOR IN-DEPTH CHARACTERISTICS AND WHATNOT *

After basically 4-5 years in this book, it's finally over.

I started out this book as a 14 year old with too much time on her hands, just graduating middle school, to now an 18 year old who is now attending college. So much time has changed since then and it's so weird to see how this book started to how it ended.

Truthfully, I didn't want to end this book, because I've spent so much time on it, I didn't want to let go.
But after seeing Emily Rudd (Ivy's face claim) posted this on Insta, I knew I had to finish.

If you didn't know, back when the book just started, I made Ivy have pink hair instead of blue

If you didn't know, back when the book just started, I made Ivy have pink hair instead of blue. I took this as a sign to finish it and now I have.

Ivy had grown with me since it started. I've been a better writer and learned how much dedication it takes for a person to write, and let me tell you, it's a lot! I've spent so many sleepless nights, many doubts of finishing this book, and I feel so accomplished.

I hope Ivy has grown with you since day one. I hope you truly enjoyed this book because it's been a blast to seeing you guys go and comment.
I loved every comment, I read every single one of them. You guys really kept me going and I cannot thank you enough for it.

Thank you all for reading this book. Whether it's from Ivy V. Lane, Bubblegum Bitch, Precious, Explicit, thank you for reading and I love every single one of you guys.

So without further a due, this is me aka the author:

* INSERT PHOTO OF ME :) *
(deleted: november 6)

I only want this to be expired because I didn't necessarily feel comfortable for A LOT of people to know who I am. I only have a few wattpad friends who know me and have my socials, so please be kind.

I love each and everyone of you and words cannot describe what I feel right now. I'm so fucking emotional right now because I don't wanna say goodbye but here it is:

Goodbye you beautiful beautiful people, I love you all <3

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ | 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 ☁︎ 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗿 🎉