♚ Girl meets Texas pt. 1 ♚

~ Outfit ~

~ Texas x Ivy fit ~

~ Texas x Ivy fit ~

{Song}ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? - Tyler, The Creator

{Song}
ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? - Tyler, The Creator

Ivy

I was in class with Farkle, Zay, and Lucas.
We were just talking about the new episode of a Netflix show we all watch, until the two girls walked in the room.

"We have changed the life of somebody in this room." Riley states.

"Oh, please not me."
"I'm happy with my life the way it is. I got talk, and my teeth came in nicely."
Zay and Farkle replies.

"Ha. Not me, it better not be me." I say to them, in a jokingly threatening way.

"Yeah, we're not talking about you three." Maya clarifies, leaving Lucas.

"Oh, no. What'd you do?" He asked, complete not ready.

"Oh, Lucas, in your whole history, we know what has always been your biggest regret." Riley says to him, with Maya making a sheep sound at the end.

"What's that? Why would you do that?"

"Baaaah! You used to be a champion sheep rider at the Mutton Bustin' Rodeo, until you fell off of Judy the Sheep." Maya response.

"And then you gave up, but you never got over it." The brunette adds in.

"That is my deepest, darkest secret. No one knows I fell off Judy the Sheep except..."

Lucas then turns to me and Zay, with an unpleasant look on his face.

"Hey, I didn't say shit." I promised.