♚ Girl meets Feeny ♚

~ Outfit ~

~ Song ~Francis Forever — Mitski

~ Song ~
Francis Forever — Mitski

3rd

For one day, Ivy wanted everything to herself

For one day, Ivy wanted everything to herself. Maya was on a date with Riley, Katy and Shawn were at work, and Lucas was out hanging out with Zay and Farkle. It had been a while since she had the whole day to herself, and she loved every second of it.

As she sat and read her book, she kept on checking her phone every minute. She had kept on texting Feeny to call her, to see if she's he was okay. After almost a week worth of text, she had no response, and it really started to worry her.

As Ivy was turning the page of her book, someone burst through the door. She snapped her head up to see Shawn, very dazed and sort of panicking.

"Woah, woah, dad, you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah," He panted, "I-I, uh... I don't even know how to say it. B-But, uh, I got some..."

Suddenly, his started ringing, and he immediately answered it. "Yes? C-Cory, I know, I know..."

As Ivy was about to call Shawn, to try and explain what was happened. Her phone started to ring. Immediately she picked it up, about to ignore it, yet the caller id made her shocked.

She pressed the green button on her phone. "Hello? Mrs. Feeny, oh my god, I've been texting and——"

But the somber sound of the old woman made her heartache. As Mrs. Feeny told Ivy the news, the girl's face turned blank, blank in fear.

When Shawn came back to Ivy, with Cory still on the phone, he saw his daughter's face, a face he didn't think he would ever see.