♚ Girl meets Sexual Preference ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Girls/Girls/Boys - Panic! At The Disco

{Song}
Girls/Girls/Boys - Panic! At The Disco

♚  ♚  ♚  ♚  ♚

Ivy

Lucas and I were in Cory's class where we were having one of our stupid debates.

"Maya isn't Ryan."

"What?! Are you thinking Maya is a Kelly Kapoor kind of chick?"

"No, but she definitely isn't Ryan!"

"Come on, Toby."

"I'm not gonna be Toby."

"Ok!" I hear Cory say when he came through the door.

Lucas and I gave a glare at each other and the both of us sat down to listen to Cory.
I notice my teacher start writing down on the board and then internally cussed constantly in my head when he wrote the words LGBTQ+.

"Does anyone know the meaning of this acronym?"

A few people raised there hands yet it didn't matter.

"Ivy." Cory points.

"But I didn't raise my hand." I reply.

"But I know you know the answer."

I scrunch my face yet sighed, "Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, Queer."

"And the plus?"

"Questioning, Inter, Trans, Asexual, Ally, and Pan. The LGBTTQQIAAP community."

Zay was the first one to comment, "Dang girl! You knew that all in your head? How could you remember that but I can't remember a math formula?"

Cory smiles at me and goes back to the class, "So, has anyone seen the news about this community?"

Riley answers, "There will be a protesting march going through town on Saturday. A lot of activist are going."

I knew about the march, Mercedes even asked me of going, yet I didn't give her an answer.

"Good. In the mid-late 80's the LGBT community was formed and from back in those times till now, they have came a long way. So for the assignment you are going to research a point in history about the LGBTQ-plus community and talk about your personal opinion about it."