♚ Girl meets ACAB pt.1 ♚

~ Outfit ~

~ Song ~This Is America — Childish Gambino

~ Song ~
This Is America — Childish Gambino

!!  TW: police brutality  !!

Ivy

It was lunchtime and lost my appetite fast

Lunch is always before Algebra, and I couldn't bare to sit in that classroom with a full stomach; I would've puked every time I had to step into the room.

Lucky, Mr. Elliot hasn't done anything rash, only touching my shoulder and hands, and rarely waist.

In the back of my mind, I knew that in some time, he was going to do something, and I need to decide what the hell I'm going to do.

"Not eating?" Lucas asked.

I only shake my head no, leaning on Lucas's shoulder, as he used the plastic fork to pick at his lunch.

With the fork, he picks at two little slices of fruit from his tray. "Can you at least try and eat this?"

The fruit didn't look bad, but I knew my body would only regret it, immediately.
"I'm okay, Shawn made me a big breakfast."

The Friar boy kissed my forehead, giving me an encouraging smile, as he ate his food.

Of course, he has been worried about me.
I haven't been myself, ever since Mr. Elliot, I've been trying to act okay, but it just became exhausting for me.

"Hey, Vee, Mr. Elliot was saying how you know have a D+ in your class. You're not failing!" cheers Farkle, as everyone else sat down at the table.

"Th-Thanks, bubba," I mutter, painting in a smile.

"I told you, you are smart," points out Lucas, wiggling his shoulder, to lift my spirits.