♚ Girl meets Pluto ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Leave The City - Twenty-one Pilots

{Song}
Leave The City - Twenty-one Pilots

♚  ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚

Ivy

I didn't want to go to school.
I was in my bed just looking at the ceiling.

"Did you really think you're gonna have a future with my music"
"What's the point on even trying"

My depression was acting up. I felt as if this boulder was on my chest and I couldn't get it off.

"Hey Ivy." I heard a small voice call me from my door.

I lift up my head to see little Auggie Matthews.

"What are you doing still asleep?" He asked me, coming to my side.

"Nothing Aug. Just tired from having to stay up all night." I semi-lied.

He smiled and nodded his head, "Well, Mom says that you need to get up for breakfast. She made pancakes!"

With that the little boy left. I say up, looked at the time, and rushed to get ready from how late the time was.

I stopped for a bit when I looked down at my anti-depressants.

Ever since the pills came I felt as if I was in a cycle, over and over and over till I had to die.

I stuck it up and swallowed my two pills dry.

♚  ♚

3rd

"Somebody read that." Cory asked his students.

" "History will be kind to me for I intent to write it- Winston Churchill". " Lucas read.

"And he did. Who's gonna write their own history here? What is history? I keep forgetting."

"History is time passing." Riley answers.

"Oh, yeah? How much time? Someone once said, "100 years from now, all new people." "

"100 years." Maya assumed.

"Wrong."

"You set me up."

"When should you guys being to make your own history?"

"Right now." Riley answers again.

"Good. So, today we're talking about Winston Churchill. When the new people come, how do you want them talking about you?"

"Nicely?"

"How long do we have before History makes its decision about us?" Ivy asked him with a monotoned voice.