♚ Girl meets Addict ♚

~ Outfit ~

~ Song ~betty — Taylor Swift

~ Song ~
betty — Taylor Swift

Ivy

I was impressed by how much time Mercedes and I spent together

I was impressed by how much time Mercedes and I spent together. Ever since Riley wanted my forgiveness, I tried distancing myself from her and with Mercedes.
Everyone understood and didn't try to talk me out of it.

Mercedes and I sat in a parking lot of a pizza parlor, as we ate our pizza. Music was playing on her radio, I both sang and danced in my seat.

Looking to Mercedes, she only sat in her seat, didn't move much, and only ate her slice of pizza in silence. She had been that way since she picked me up, I just assumed she had a hard day or week.

"You doing okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just... cramps, ya know."

The girl finished her crust and dug into her bag. She pulled out a small pillbox and put a single white pill in her mouth, swallowing without hesitation to water, nothing.

"Midol?" I hummed.

"Periods can be a bitch," She comments, giving a small smile to me.

Soon after an hour, we left the pizza parlor and she drove me home. Mercedes started to act more alive, she sang every song on the radio, no matter if she hated it or not. She danced in her seat, even swayed the car if she had the room for.

Getting to my house, I opened the door to get out, Mercedes whined, "Come on! Let's go to a party, for old times' sake. Your dad won't mind you being out late."

"Yes, he will," I answer, "You think you'll be okay getting home?"

"Don't get your panties in a twist, I'm going home right after this."