♚ Girl meets Rileytown ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Bubble Gum - Clairo

{Song}
Bubble Gum - Clairo

Ivy

I couldn't sleep all night.

People were commenting about me... saying all this shit.
Omg she's such a dog!
@Blu_Iv exposed!!!
She could just die at this point
What a faggot
She's gonna burn in hell God doesn't accept gay ppl
Wow desperate enough to go both ways 😳😂

I had to leave home extremely early. I needed to clear my head, I couldn't come to school like this. With me acting weird, knowing I saw the video; I had to act dumb.

As the sun was rising, my stomach growled. I ignored it though; I needed a good body.

Damn what a pig 🐷 🐷🐷She definitely needs to lose a few poundsOink oink bitch

She definitely needs to lose a few pounds
Oink oink bitch

And this is the only way I could have the results fast enough.
Hell, I haven't had an actual finished meal in... almost a year now, congrats to me. I've noticed the change, but it still wasn't enough, I didn't feel right... I just need to lose a few more pounds.

My walk around New York was distracting from the buzzing of my phone, the constant buzzing.
I must be dramatic right now. No middle schooler goes through this... the bullying, the crippling homophobia, anorexia, depression and anxiety, and the continuous fear and worry that people will leave because you bring nothing to the table!

I mean, come on, I'm all alone here.

I reached to school and walked into Cory's class.
I was early with only 2 students in the class, me being an early bird took Cory by surprise.