♚ Girl meets Friendship ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Viva La Vida - Coldplay

{Song}
Viva La Vida - Coldplay

♚  ♚  ♚  ♚

Ivy

4 days before the Election

"Democracy. Our form of government where the powers lies with the people. So who here can tell me another form of government where the power doesn't lie with the people?" Cory starts class.

"Farkle! Thank you Sir. Dictators. Love 'em. They get to do whatever they want. I wanna be one someday." Farkle states his opinion.

Someone walked in the door- Lucas.

"Mr. Friar!" Cory welcomes him.

"Sorry for being late, Sir. My flight was delayed."

"You went back to Texas again this weekend?" Riley asked Lucas innocently.

"Visited my friends." He replies.

For the past few weeks Lucas has been going out to Texas a lot now and days.

He has been gone so often that I wished he would annoy me with our pointless arguments.

"He misses his old friends." Riley said.

"Back in the Lone Star state." I made a cowboy impersonation as a joke.

"Aww. Cowboy's got the blues." Maya spoke sarcastically.

In a twangy accent she sang, "Campfire for one, My friends are all cows and I miss 'em."

As she was singing her 'Ha-hurs' Lucas pulled out his harmonica and plays.

"I will never get to you, will it?" She asked threateningly.

"No, but I sure do appreciate the effort."

"Ooh!"

Everyone went back to Cory, "Ok, guys, 7th grade student council elections are coming up."

Everyone groans while Farkle gets excited.

"Why that?" Cory asked us.

"Because Cory, Every single stupid year somebody runs, they say they're gonna change, like last year one kid promised they're gonna change the dress code, and yet hear I am still getting detention every other week." I ranted.

"Yeah. What Lunkhead's running the elections this year?" Maya asked.

"How ya doing?" Cory making it oblivious that he's the guy running this thing.

"Can't you just make a change?" Riley lilted.

"You know what? It's up to you guys to make changes. Since we're studying the alternative forms of governments this year, why not let the candidates run in any form of government they choose?" Cory explains his idea.