♚ Girl meets Home For The Holidays ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Someday at Christmas - The Jackson 5

{Song}
Someday at Christmas - The Jackson 5

♚ ♚ ♚ ♚

3rd

Ivy woke up to a snowy day in New York - Christmas.

Normally, she won't celebrate it. It was more of a family holiday.
Lucas was in Texas, which is a bummer because she would've liked to spend Christmas time with him and his family, however Riley invited her to a Christmas house party.

The blue haired girl got up and went to get ready.
I really wanted to visit her Dad and sister, so she grabbed a bag filled with her friend's small gifts. She had already gave Lucas' present before he went out of town. Her present from him was under her small tree.

Soon as she went out to town, her phone got blown off with text messages from everyone saying Merry Christmas and all

On her way to a store, Ivy gotta call from Feeny.

"Merry Christmas Grandpa!" She said on the phone with a warm smile.

"Merry Christmas Ivy."

"So how's your Christmas been?"

"It's been great my niece arrived, everyone's having a grand time. How about you, you usually spend it alone." The last comment his voice went quiet.

"Well Riley, Cory's kid, wanted me to come over."

"That's good... If you may, I know someone who would be there and I'll like you to give him a message."

"Sure," The girl then walked in the doors of the Flower shop, "Grandpa, would you mind texting that message, I have to go."

"Sure thing Ivy, Merry Christmas... and do send Monica and Marco my love."

Her heart dropped a bit but was right up again.

"Ok I will, Merry Christmas Fenny."
The call ended.

"Welcome to Flora's, How can I help you?" One worker asked me.