♚ Girl meets Rah Rah ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

{Song}
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

Ivy

Maya and I both came down for breakfast after a long talk with Riley.

"Were you two able to talk her out of it?" Topanga asked us.

"No." Both of us reply.

"Then what good are you, lady?" Auggie tells Maya.

"I'm no good."

"Ivy, you're her sister, for crying out loud."

"Jellybean, you acted like she listens to me, period." I say, trying to eat my fruit bowl.

Riley, in a the John Quincy Adams cheer outfit, announced, "Cheerleading tryouts today!"

She stumbling walking yet continues her talk, "I have better control of my body now, and when my brain tells my arms and legs what to do, they try real hard now. This is gonna be my year, guys."

I turn to the Matthews family, who gave a worried look on all of their faces, not really feeling confident in Riley.

The bubbly brunette gets on the couch and starts to cheer, "Give me a Q! Give me a U! Give me an I-N-C-YYY!"

Just as saying her "Y" the girl falls back on the couch, hitting the floor.

The rest of us, simply went back to eating, know that Riley was perfectly fine and that this will be a hard week.

There I stand with Maya and Riley, in the gym before school could start, just tying to talk Riley out.