♚ Girl meets Boy ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Play Date - Melanie Martinez

{Song}
Play Date - Melanie Martinez

♚ ♚ ♚ ♚

3rd

Lucas and Ivy had been becoming closer to each other as friends.

Of course, Lucas we're friends with Riley, Maya, and Farkle.

So Ivy was hanging around them for a bit.

She really didn't like the idea at first. She thought really didn't fit into the group.

Now, the only person in that group that she started to connect to, except for Lucas, is Farkle.

Farkle and Ivy really shared a connection of their love for comics and superheroes.

Riley was really was too... Riley, in Ivy's opinion.

Maya and Ivy has a difficult relationship. Both never really tried to get to know each other better.

To the both of them, it's was pointless.

Ivy

Today, Lucas and I walked and sat down on the bench next to Cory's class.

I noticed Lucas was texting Riley.

I felt eyes staring down at me and I see Riley staring down at Lucas, phone in hand, and literally a few feet away.

Maya and I made eye contact, and we quickly looked away.

Maya and I don't have the best friendship.

I'm not shocked, not a lot of people like me, but to be far I don't like a lot people also.

"Friar, why are you always on your phone. It's not a baby, you can leave it for a few days." I say to Lucas.

"Sorry, I've been missing Texas. I want to know what's happening with my friends and family over there.
Plus Riley is texting me."

"Understandable, I guess" I thought, but I felt a uneasy feeling about the Riley part.

I grabbed my Harry Potter book and read for about the 394 time.

Until I noticed someone behind - Riley.

Mouthing "hi" and "hello" to Lucas in a weird way behind his back.

How in hell did Lucas not notice.