♚ Girl meets The New Teacher ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Emperor's New Clothes - Panic! At The Disco

{Song}
Emperor's New Clothes - Panic! At The Disco

Ivy

Everyone of the students wait as we see if our horrible English teacher comes through the door.
I never liked him. Always gives me  write ups whenever I do nothing wrong.

"Where's Garaboski?" Maya asked us.

"Uh-oh." Riley and Lucas mutters.

"Did we do it?" Farkle asked us.

"Did we break him?" I starts to smirk.

Cory then walks in, "You broke him."

Everyone cheers for the great news.

"Quiet! Mr. Garaboski retired yesterday."

Everyone cheers again for the great news.

"Quiet! The guy survives Vietnam and Mrs. Garaboski, and he can't get past you." Cory glares at everyone, especially me.

"Now, he left a letter here that expressed his feelings. "Dear you little..." okay, I can't read this." Cory chuckles at the words on the piece of paper.

I flattered my eyes at Lucas, knowing various words on that paper was influenced by me.

Friar chuckles and goes to Cory, "He always talked about the good old days before 1985."

"What happened in 1985?" Riley asked her father.

"That was the year the New York Board of Education said you couldn't hit a kid with a ruler." Farkle educates us.

" "Bored" of Education? I do believe I am." Maya joked.

"Well, now you're gonna need a new English teacher." Cory tells us.

"That's okay, thanks."

Lucas then turns to the blonde, "Uh, I don't know, Maya. You may want to consider this one."