♚ Girl meets Money ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}That's Life - Frank Sinatra

{Song}
That's Life - Frank Sinatra

Ivy

I walked into school with Lucas, feeling more empty inside than usual

I knew that my depression would rise again, to happens a lot.
Ms. Davion told be that the journaling would help, but that wasn't the case at all.

I hated journaling.
At first, it was fun, yes, it was cool to write my feelings down, but the more I did, the more felt as if it was some sort of a chore to do.

I was lucky that Lucas understood, just being by my side and the constant bothering that I hate so much.
He was even good enough to have Riley back off for a bit, seeing that the girl was trying to talk about what had happened, despite my mental state becoming rocky.

The gang just enters the classroom, sitting down to see a dollar bill on all the desk, equally.
I couldn't even give a crap, just taking it and stuffing it in my back pocket before I sat down.

"Hey! A dollar!" Maya cheers, "They're finally paying us to come here. Dopes. I'd come here for nothing. You know why? I have to. Stupid law."

"Wait, everybody has one," Riley notices.

"So," Cory starts class, "what do you got there?"

"It's a trap. Everybody just give your dollars to me, and I'll hold them is what I'll do. Yeah," The blonde girl remarks.

"The United States government says that these pieces of paper are worth something. What makes them valuable? Farkle, do it."

The Minkus informs, "Paper money used to be certificates that you could exchange for their equal value in gold or silver. Before that, people would buy things with livestock, colored stones, or shiny objects."