♚ Girl meets Triangle ♚

~ Outfit ~

~ Song ~Lunchbox Friends — Melanie Martinez

~ Song ~
Lunchbox Friends — Melanie Martinez

Ivy

"Sup, fandom

"Sup, fandom." I walk into the main hallway, seeing Maya and Riley standing. "Oh, who I missed that nickname."

"It's childish, that's why," Maya says, "Just like how Lucas called you precious."

"Queenie," adds Riley.

I laughed, "Okay, okay. That was 7th grade, we were all dramatic in our own way."

It was then that a girl next to us had a notification on her phone.
"He's breaking up with me by text?"

Suddenly, everyone in the school seemed to spread the message, in a heartbeat. I was quite bewildered, to say the least. I then get a text on my phone, from Mercedes about the drama happening.

"Methinks it's possible high school isn't only about our studies," Maya smiles at us.

"Is it just me, or is everybody up here a tad on the dramatic side today?" The Matthews girl asked us, having us walk to another spot.

Of course, we stood next to a girl that cried hysterically, running away after seeing what was on her screen.

"I felt that," I comment.

The two girls pulled me out to avoid the crowded drama. As soon as I saw the girl's bathroom sigh, I knew things were going to get worse from here.
Upon entering, a blockade of girls was sobbing so quietly, in their little corners, with a sobbing buddy. I knew high school was going to break our mental state, but this was on another level.

"You knew Jake and I are dating," A chick tells her friend.

"I did know it, but I can't help have feelings for him," The friend's replies, "I mean, I don't even like him, but he's the only boy I ever liked, so I kept trying to feel what I had for him."