♚ Girl meets Ski Lodge pt. 2 ♚

~ Outfit ~

~ Song ~We Belong Together — Ritchie Valens

~ Song ~
We Belong Together — Ritchie Valens

Ivy

As we all get up and ready, I have noticed that Riley wasn't in the room with us

As we all get up and ready, I have noticed that Riley wasn't in the room with us. I could only assume that she (and her early bird self) woke up around the time of her parents. So when Maya and I got down, the whole gang was there, staring at Riley and some guy she was with.

The girl rambles, "It was really great talking to you, Evan, but I have to get upstairs right now before——"
When she turns, she sees us, all staring down at the two of them.

"She's wearing the same clothes," I remark.

"Who's that?" Maya gave a possessive look.

"While we're wearing new different clothes."
"Who's that?"
"She looks a bit sleepy."
"Yeah, that one there, who is that?"

Riley looked alarmed. "Ma, dad!"

"You got caught, kid," Cory shrugs.

"You know what helps though?" Topanga spoke.

"Nothing."
"Yeah."

The two adults left, we all came down to take a look at what happened and Maya did not look like she was smiling whatsoever.

"Okay, this is ridiculous. Are you really going to make me explain myself?" The long brunette scoffs.

"What do you think?" I look to Maya.

"Yes," She grumbles.

"Yes."

"Okay, fine then," Riley talks, "I have this boot on. I am hobbled. As a person who is hobbled, all I can do is talk. I can't run, I can't hike. And you know what? This boot is fantastic." She goes and hugs her friend. "What do you want to do today, Maya?"