♚ Girl meets Mr. Squirriels Goes to Washington ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Gotta Be A Reason - Alec Benjamin

{Song}
Gotta Be A Reason - Alec Benjamin

♚  ♚  ♚  ♚  ♚

Ivy

"Current events. Somebody tell me what's going on in the world." Cory teaches, pointing to his board.

"Stuff happened in some country, some team won a game, and it's cold somewhere with a chance of I don't care. Am I all caught up?" Maya responses.

"Yeah. Your education's complete. Anybody who's gonna turn out well got something to say? Lucas." Cory calls.

"All the news is about the elections. So are all of the commercials." Friar answers.

"Yeah, Wonder boy and I literally can't get through a single episode of The Office without some damn add. Why should we care about the elections when we don't get to vote?" I say.

"Who else feels that way?" Cory asked the class. Everyone raises their hands.

"Well, that's a shame, guys, because this world's gonna belong to you soon."

"Ha! The one you fucked up?" I comment

"Yeah, thanks anyway." Lucas adds.

"Oh, so you got problems with this planet you're inheriting?" Cory sits on his desk.

Farkle spoke, "When I read the news, it makes me feel like this isn't even a world I'd want to rule."

"Wow, Farkle. I've never heard you say anything like that before." Riley says to Minkus.

"I'm a visionary, Riley. I look ahead. You. Me. Mars. Let's do this thing."