♚ Girl meets True Maya ♚

~ Outfit ~

~ Song ~She — Dodie

~ Song ~
She — Dodie

3rd

"Pompeii," Cory says to his class, "Lucas

"Pompeii," Cory says to his class, "Lucas."

"You mean 'Farkle'?" The boy looks up from his desk, unsure if he was really called on.

"I mean 'Lucas.' I want to see what you know."

"Okay, here's what I know. Ivy." He taps his girlfriend's shoulder.

The brown-haired girl smiles with annoyance at her boyfriend's actions. She explained, "Pompeii was that ancient village in Italy. It was basically where all of the rich people went for the summer."

"It was like the Hawaii of Italy," Friar adds.

"Thanks, Lucas," nods Cory

"Call on me anytime." He turns to the Hunter. "How do you know about Pompeii?"

"Like I always tell you, Doctor Who is a very educational show."

"Pompeii sounds so beautiful, Maya. We should go there. We should go there and be calm," Riley tells her best friend.

Her father laughs, "Let me tell you about a whole city that became very calm very quick. Now, who here knows about Mount Vesuvius?"

Maya said, "Mount Vesuvius was a pent-up, boiling cauldron of I-wanna-do-somethin'."

"Vesuvius sat quiet for a long time, but it did what volcanoes in time must do. It 'sploded!"

"Why does a volcano have to 'splode?" The long-haired brunette asked.

"Because if it doesn't, it'll just blow up worse later. Vesuvius wiped out the entire population of Pompeii. It was one of the greatest natural disasters the world had ever known."