♚ Girl meets Ivy's Problem ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}listen before i go - Billie Eilish

{Song}
listen before i go - Billie Eilish

Ivy

I couldn't sleep the whole night.

As the hours tick, it felt like agony, just pure agony.
I couldn't help but think, "Again? I have to deal with this again?"

Just living right now seems like so much work.
It takes so much energy just to get out of bed for school, so much energy to actually wake up from my bed, it's just... what's the point of living?

I used to think that hating a person is the hardest thing you could do, but when I look at a mirror, I realized it's not so hard after all.

"Pig."
"Worthless."
"Waste."
"Stupid."
"Ugly."

I hated myself so much...
I hate how I looked. I hate the stupid blue hair that I thought would make me stand out. I hate how I could be so useless and disposable. I hate how I ruin everything good in my life when I try to do the right thing.

I honestly want to end everything... and maybe will.

 and maybe will

3rd

It had been a good week since Riley's bully.
Every thing seemed to be going good except from a certain someone.

Everyone had noticed Ivy's change.
She wasn't Ivy. She never seemed to talk, she barely touched her ukulele, and overall just wasn't there.
Everyone did notice but didn't want to say anything due to her snippy attitude.

Lucas though was different.
He was so concerned and worried for her, he would always ask her if she was alright and tried to talk to her but she was simply to stubborn.
He was trying, but it just wasn't enough.
He didn't realize he had a such little time left til it was all over...