♚ Girl meets ACAB pt.2 ♚

~ Outfit ~

~ Song ~Stand Up — Cynthia Erivo

~ Song ~
Stand Up — Cynthia Erivo

Ivy

It was safe to say that Zay was never back to his 'old ways' after what had happened to him

I couldn't blame him.

The news grew of the incident and everyone had found out about it.
People were quite divided on what they opinionated about Zay, whether he was an innocent victim or just some anger black guy that had it coming.

They would ask me what really happened, what it felt like, if it was even real or not; I didn't care to answer them.

So far, the case against that officer is still in the air, but Topanga is trying her best to have the case come soon.
The Babineaux parents wanted justice for their son and Zay equally wanted the same thing.

Our friends tried their hardest to try and help Zay, but nothing seemed to work, no matter how much they did to help him.

I didn't blame him for acting the way he was, and I know we can't relate to him, of how he can 'relate' to the hate crime.
He began to be distant and quiet, not a humorous soul anymore, just an empty shell of a human.

I didn't talk to him ever since that day. I would want to and even try to gather any courage I have, but with just one look at him, I could feel that silence and isolation were what he needed.

"I'm worried about him," speaks Lucas.

We were laying in my bed, reading books to have our minds drift, but that didn't seem to be working.

"Zay is dealing with this his own way. You just need to trust him and give him time."

"Ivy, we haven't spoken in two weeks. Two weeks! He's my best friend, I can't just let him deal with this, not alone."