♚ Girl meets Texas pt. 3 ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Just for a Moment - Olivia Rodrigo, Joshua Basset

{Song}
Just for a Moment - Olivia Rodrigo, Joshua Basset

Ivy

Getting back from Texas was hard, and I mean, emotionally

Lucas and I aren't together.

We wanted to, but we both decided it would be best to get together when everyone is happy with it.

It's basically almost a repeat from last year... yay.

Right now, I was walking with Maya and Riley.
Hart needed to tell Riley something, but the brunette wanted nothing to hear of it.

"Riles, something happened." Maya tells her.

Riley tried to ignore her. "I don't need to know what happen-"

"No, I need to tell you. You need to know."

"Maya, I know a lot of things are going to happen. You know what else I know? I liked the new boy and you stepped back for me, even with Ivy, you did... and then I saw how scared you were for him. You need to feel whatever you feel. How could I ever keep that from you?"

It felt like they forgot my existence for a second.

I saw both Riley and Maya.
Maya looked almost guilt, while Riley seemed forced, like she was forcing herself to say those things.

"Well, guys. Whatever happens, happens." I say to them, giving them the only actual good advice I have.

Then, the boys come over to us, with Lucas standing in front of us.

"My brother!" Riley smiles, aiming for an arm punch, but Lucas quickly stopped her.

"Hey! Hi. Hey, Riley." He stammered. "You know, um... I want to thank you for believing in me when it came down to Tombstone."