Chapter 13

Zayn held her in his arms and glanced around and then began to laugh.

Kaia looked at him with a questioning look. “What's so funny?” she asked.

He smirked at her. “Look at the mess I made,” he said as they looked at the table and the dishes that were now strewn over the floor.

Kaia couldn't help but laugh, and then modesty also set in as she realized she only had on Zayn's shirt and her bra was just somehow hanging from her body. She reached down and pulled the shirt together.

Zayn arched an eyebrow at her and smirked. “Now why would you want to cover that up?” he asked.

She scooted closer to him. “Because our friends are upstairs and I'm sure they don't want to see us having sex on the dining room table.

“Too late!” Harry yelled from the top of the stairs.

“Harry!” Marian shrieked from the bedroom.

Kaia, now fully embarrassed, climbed off of Zayn's lap and went in search of her panties. She found them on the floor of the kitchen and quickly put them on and put her bra back together and buttoned Zayn's shirt. She could feel the heat rush to her cheeks. How much did Harry see she wondered and she felt herself growing redder by the second. She glanced over at Zayn who had found his sweatpants and was putting them on.

Zayn glanced up at his friend who was shrugging his shoulders with a smirk. “What?” he asked trying to act innocent.

“Dirty bugger” Zayn said and then smiled. He wasn't really mad at Harry, but when he glanced over at Kaia in the kitchen who was almost furiously putting food on plates. “You guys may as well come down and eat some breakfast Haz.” he called out as he made his way back to the kitchen.

He reached out and pulled Kaia into his arms. “What's wrong?” he asked kissing her head.

“Nothing,” she snapped.

Zayn smiled to himself, but held her closer. “Hey, don't be embarrassed by them seeing us,” he whispered. “Just be happy that Niall and Louis aren't here. Then you'd be really embarrassed!”

“Zayn that's not funny,” Kaia fumed and looked up at him. “I've never...I've never had anyone see me ….well, you know,” she said.

He smiled at her once again. “Love, you have nothing to worry about. I'm sure we'll be seeing Harry's naked ass soon enough.”

Kaia arched an eyebrow at him. “Really?” she said with a smirk of her own.

Zayn opened his mouth and quickly closed it and the spun her around kissing her. “And you best not be looking at it!”