Chapter 10 (Mature Content)

(Please note that this chapter does contain mature content! You've been warned!)

Kaia slowly approached him. She felt like her heart was going to crash through the wall of her chest it was beating so fast.

Zayn reached out to her and pulled her to him, but held her at arms length.

“Is something wrong?” she asked as she quickly looked over herself.

Zayn smiled. The smile that melted her every time. He shook his head. “No, not at all. Just looking at the most beautiful thing in the world as she stands in front of me.”

Kaia felt herself blush and turned her head away.

Zayn lifted her face and moved closer to her. “Don't be embarrassed love,” he said softly. He cupped her face in his hand and ran his thumb over her bottom lip.

Kaia trembled at his touch and her whole body reacted. She felt things that she hadn't felt in a very long time. And things that BOB couldn't ever do for her. She reached up and took a gentle hold of his wrist as he continued to touch her lips.

“Zayn,” she said, her breath catching. “I....I need to …..”

Zayn looked deep into her eyes. “What is it?” he asked.

“It's been....” she began and turned her head again, feeling embarrassed. “It's been a really long time and I don't want you to be disappointed in me and I just want tonight to be per.....”

Zayn silenced her with an intense kiss. His lips covering hers and his tongue searching hers. He could feel her open herself to him and he deepened the kiss even further.

Kaia clung to him as he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him. She felt like she wanted to crawl inside of him. It just felt right. She felt safe. She felt wanted.

She pulled away from his kiss slightly trying to catch her breath and when she did, Zayn trailed his lips and tongue down the side of her neck. Kaia moaned loudly and clutched his forearms, desperate for the leverage because she knew if she let go, she would end up on the floor.

“Oh my God Zayn!” she cried out when she felt his hands cup her breasts. His lips not leaving her neck.

She gasped when she felt her feet leave the floor as Zayn picked her up and carried her to the bed.

He gently lowered her onto the bed and hovered over her and drew a sharp intake of breath when Kaia reached up and traced the tattoos on his chest. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. He felt like he was going to spontaneously com bust. If he wasn't careful he would blow his load before it went any further.

But then again, he knew that they had all the time in the world. He wanted to be inside of her. He wanted to be one with her. The overwhelming need to be with her was almost too much to bear. He wanted to make her his.