Chapter 1

Sexy As.....

A Zayn Malik Fanfic

Chapter 1

“Wow, so bitchy today.” Marian said to her friend Kaia.

“Shut up.” Kaia snapped. “Let's just get this day over with.”

“Maybe you need to get laid,” Marian said. “I'm sure B.O.B wouldn't mind.” she said with a smirk.

Kaia glared at her friend and stood up so fast she hit her head on one of the lights for the photo shoot.

She and her bestie Marian had scored a once in a lifetime assignment. They were both hired as assistants for One Direction's new album cover shoot. The group was also filming a video short for announcing their new album.

While Kaia was happy to be working, being around five hot sexy men was making her nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Sure, they were all very friendly and nice, but Kaia was having a very hard time concentrating on the job at hand.

Especially with Zayn being so damn close. He drove her to the brink of madness and this was the first ever face to face with him.

So much madness that thoughts of him had made her replace the batteries in her BOB more than once.

“Be carefual Kai.” Marian said as she watched her friend rub the top of her head.

“Let's just get back to work.” Kaia snapped again.

Marian walked away and Kaia adjusted the light. She stopped what she was doing when she heard footsteps behind her. She knew who it was without having to turn around. The hair on the back of her neck stood up, but in a good way.

“Are you alright Kaia?” Zayn asked.

She turned around to face him, a smile plastered on her face.

“Of course,” she said, trying to keep her nerves in check. Being this close to him, she was surprised she didn't melt into a puddle at his feet.