Chapter 34 (Some mature content)

That night at Harry's, the ladies prepared dinner and they all sat outside to eat. The conversation was pleasant. Anne shared even more stories about Harry and a few about Zayn as well. Talking and visiting with Anne had helped Kaia to be a little more relaxed around one of the 'mums'. But she still had the underlying anxiety for when Zayn's mom and sister's arrived.

Marian walked with Kaia to Zayn's car and left the others to say good-bye.

"Are you going to be alright?" she asked.

Kaia smiled. But it was a weak smile. "I'll be okay. You know me. Worrying about the things I really shouldn't be worrying about." She glanced back at Zayn who was looking at her. He had been watching her all night and he had seemed to be keeping his distance.

Marian glanced back also and then looked back at Kaia. "Listen to me, remember what I said. He will always be there for you. He loves you and he will support you."

"I know." She said. She looked back at Zayn and smiled and he smiled back. "So, what are your plans for the rest of the night?" she asked. She knew Marian was still perturbed with Harry for springing his mom on her.

Marian glanced back at Harry and narrowed her eyebrows and she smirked when she saw a genuine look of fear on his face.

"Well, first off, I'm going to let Harry continue to wonder what kind of revenge I will do to him," she said with a laugh. "But I think I am just going to enjoy spending time with him mom. She is such a genuine sweet person and she makes me feel very comfortable being around her."

Kaia smiled. "She does have that about her doesn't she. Thank you for today."

Marian hugged Kaia. "Anything for you, you know that!" she said. "Now go home!"

Zayn approached them and tentatively took Kaia's hand and kissed it. "You alright?" he asked gently.

Marian took that as her cue to go back to Harry and Anne and she did so without interrupting Zayn and Kaia.

Kaia squeezed his hand. "Yes," she said softly. She slowly walked backwards, not letting go of him, until she her back was up against the car. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a long deep kiss.

She didn't know what it was about him, but one of the main reasons that she loved him so much was his genuine care and concern for her. He always seemed to put her feelings and wants before his own.

Kaia pulled her tighter against him. The want and desire to be with him she didn't think would ever wane and moments like this, she needed to be one with him. She deepened the kiss even more and ran her fingers through his hair until she heard him moan. Loudly.

Zayn hardened immediately when Kaia kissed him like she did and when her hands went to his hair, he ground his hips against hers. He needed to be inside of her. Needed to feel her naked skin against his. He needed to be one with her.

"Kaia," he moaned against her lips as she continued her oral assault on his tongue.

Kaia was feeling very brave and let one of her hands wander to the front of his pants and rubbed her fingers against his erection.

Marian glanced back as she approached Harry and took his hand. She smiled when she saw what was going on.

"Oi, Malik," Harry shouted. "Get a room!" He laughed when he saw Zayn flip him off. "Ladies, shall we head inside?" he asked.

Anne smiled and walked ahead of them.