Chapter 46

"Kaia look this way!"

"Marian give Harry a kiss!"

"Harry, what's with the beard?"

"Zayn, how much is she charging you?"

Zayn wrapped his arm around Kaia's waist and held her tightly to him. He bent down towards her ear. "Ignore them," he whispered above the roar of the crowd and kissed her head.

Kaia's heart was racing as she clung to Zayn. She kept her head down as they hurried to the waiting cars. She was glad she was wearing sunglasses because she could feel the tears prick her eyes. Especially after the comment she heard about her charging Zayn money. The driver was holding the door open for them and Zayn helped Kaia get inside.

"I'll be right back," he said as he watched her stare out the window.

He was happy the windows were tinted so the paps couldn't see in. He went to say good-bye to his family and told them once things settled they would head up to Bradford.

Tricia shook her head at the paparazzi in disgust. She had hoped their homecoming wouldn't be like this, but with both Zayn and Harry coming home to England with someone new, it was bound to happen. But this was maddening.

Anne waved good-bye to the Malik's and she too was incredibly angry as to how much paparazzi was there and the taunts they were hurling at them.

Marian gripped Harry's hand in a vice-like grip. With her free hand, she quickly put on her sunglasses even though it was nighttime.

"Hold your head high," Harry said to her. "Don't give them the satisfaction."

Marian did as Harry asked, but seeing the sea of photographers in front of them was extremely overwhelming. LA had been bad enough, but this was like something you see on TV.

Harry politely waved as he pulled Marian towards the SUV. He helped her inside and then turned to his mother and his sister. He hugged them both and told them he would call them later. He just wanted to get Marian home and out of the cruel glare of the flashbulbs.

He hurried over to Zayn and shook his hand and with a nod to each other, they went back to their ladies. The drivers speeding away from the airport.

Harry looked at Marian as she watched out the window. "Are you alright love?" he asked.

Marian turned away and faced him. She had taken off the sunglasses. "What the fuck is wrong with those people?" she practically yelled. "I thought LA was bad Harry, but this...." she said throwing her arms around. "This is hell!"

Harry reached for her hands and kissed her knuckles. "Do you love me Marian?" he asked.

Marian looked at him in disbelief. "What kind of a question is that Harry?" she asked in return. "You know I love you."

"This is part of my life. Now it's part of your life," he said. "This is the part of my life that I hate," he said. "And I don't want you to hate me for it."

Marian swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. She moved closer to him and cupped his face in her hands. "Harry Styles, stop," she said. "I love you to the ends of this earth, and no matter how many psycho paps are out there, that will NEVER make me change how I feel about you." She leaned in and kissed him slowly and deeply. "Hating you isn't possible," she whispered against his lips.

Harry pulled her against him and held her tightly. "I love you Marian." He held her until they arrived at his house outside of London. They went through a gate and when it closed behind them, the SUV stopped in front of it.