Chapter 39

Anne looked at the message on her phone from Tricia asking her and Harry and Marian to come over. She shook her head as she read Tricia's brief summary of what had happened and then went to her i Pad and pulled up the 'rag' to see the pictures. She knew it wouldn't be long before the paps started to hound Harry when he was out and once he appeared out in public with Marian, she knew all hell would break loose. She wanted to protect Marian as much as she could. Just as Tricia wanted to protect Kaia.

She turned when she heard footsteps behind her. She smiled when she saw Marian come into the kitchen.

"Good morning dear," she said.

"Good morning Anne," Marian said quietly. She felt slightly embarrassed because she was dressed only in her under ware and Harry's shirt.

"Did you and Harry make up?" Anne asked with a grin as she sipped her tea.

Marian pulled open the fridge and pulled out the OJ, and without thinking, began to drink from the plastic jug. She saw Anne watching her. "Oh, sorry. Harry hates it when I do that," she said with a small giggle.

"Come, sit down," Anne said, patting the stool next to her.

Marian sat down after she got a glass and poured some juice into it.

"If you and Harry don't have any plans this morning, Tricia has asked us to come over to the beach house." She said.

Marian looked at her with wide eyes. "Is everything okay?" she asked as she began to worry about Kaia.

"It will be," Anne said. "But we need to have a strategy meeting with you and Harry and Zayn and Kaia," she said.

"Why?" Marian asked and turned when she heard the door open and saw Harry coming towards them. "Anne, please tell me what's going on."

Harry unaware of the situation could see the slight look of panic on his loves face. "Mum, what's going on?" he asked.

Anne turned her i Pad towards them so they could see the pictures of Zayn and Kaia on the beach.

"Tricia texted me earlier and asked us to come over. Now that the rags have published pictures of them, it's only a matter of time before they figure out who she is and when you two are out in public, it's only time until they find out who you are Marian." She said as she looked at her son.

Marian grabbed Harry's hand. Harry squeezed it tightly. "It will be alright love," he said gently. "And mum is right. We need to figure out a plan so that we can be public. I told you, I want the whole world to know that you are mine," he said and kissed her.

"It won't be easy," Anne said as she knew how cruel the reality of dating someone like Harry could be. She reached across and took a hold of Marian's hand. "But you are a strong woman Marian, and I know you will survive this. I will stand behind you, as well as Gemma."

"Oh my God, Gemma!" Marian said with a gasp. "She probably hates me for reacting like I did!"

Harry chuckled. "I doubt it love," he said. "Besides, she's probably more mad at me."

"You're so right little brother," Gemma said as she walked into the kitchen. She walked up to Marian and pulled her in for a hug. "I don't hate you," she whispered.

Upon hearing Gemma's words, Marian relaxed and hugged her back. "Your brother can be quite infuriating sometimes."

Gemma pulled back and looked at Harry. "Don't I know it," she said.

"What?" Harry asked as he felt three pairs of eyes upon him.

Anne shook her head with a smirk. "Come on you lot, I told Tricia we'd be there soon."