Chapter 58

Marian pushed back from him and just stared.  "Excuse me?"

    "Marry me today love."

    "What have you been smoking Harry?" she asked in all seriousness.  "We can't get married today!"

    Harry smiled at her and took her hands back in his.  The feel of the ring on her finger made his heart soar.

    "Yes we can."

    "You've seriously lost your mind Harry!" She said trying to pull away but he held tight to her.

    "Maybe I have," he said with a smile.  "But I know how I feel and I know how deeply in love with you that I am.  I want to marry you right now.  Today!"

    Marian just shook her head in disbelief.  "I can't get married today Harry," she protested again.  "I don't have a dress, nobody is here, I just....."

    "Do you trust me love?"

    "You know I do, but Harry, this is just....."

    "No buts love," he said.  "Stop over thinking and analyzing and trust in me."

    Marian bit her lip in frustration.  "You're crazy!"

    "Crazy in love with you Marian," he said and kissed her.

    Once they broke apart, Harry turned her around to face some shrubbery.  "I think I know someone that can help with today," he said.

    Kaia had been listening and watching and crying happy tears as she watched her best friend say yest to forever with the man of her dreams.  She stepped into the clearing.  She was wearing the bridesmaid dress that Marian had picked out and put in her dream book.  Lou had already done her hair and makeup.  She smiled and waved at them.

    "Oh my God," Marian said covering her mouth with her hand.  She couldn't believe it.  She turned back to Harry.  "How, I ....."

    "I've had a little help," he said and kissed her on the cheek.  He gave her a little shove towards Kaia.  "I think you two have some talking to do and I think that she has something for you to help make today complete.  I will see you in a few hours," he said and moved away from her.  Leaving them alone.

    Marian glanced back and saw him walking away from her.  She turned back and slowly walked towards Kaia.

    Kaia could see her hesitation, but as Marian approached, she held out her hand to her and smiled.  "Come on future Mrs. Styles."

    Marian stood there and looked at Kaia.  "Why would you do all of this?" she questioned.  "What's going on? You aren't even speaking to me!"

    Kaia lowered her hand.  She could understand Marian's questions.  "Because no matter how many fights we get in or will have, I know that you have dreamed about this, and I would do anything to see you happy Marian."

    "How long have you been planning this with Harry?" she asked.  "I just don't understand.  I thought you didn't want to speak to me anymore!"

    "For a long time," Kaia said.  "Before we even left for England."

    Marian's eyes widened at the statement.  "You've been been keeping everything to yourself! Why couldn't you have come to me?"

    Kaia wrung her hands together and looked down at them before looking back up at her best friend.  "I can't say anything but I'm sorry.  I acted like a fool and idiot for no reason." She said trying to keep her tears in check.  "You are my best friend Marian and I....I was scared.  This whole world still scares the shit out of me and I didn't know what to do.  And you know me probably better than anyone."