Lewis Hamilton; part 2 | 23

[Flashback: And I can promise you, really, Lewis won't be angry. Maybe a bit shocked but he won't be angry for sure. Why don't you invite Felix home when Lewis is back? You could introduce him. I'm sure Lewis is happy to have another man in the house.' (Y/D/N) agreed and thanked you for the great advice. You couldn't be more proud of your daughter and you really hoped that she would dare to tell Lewis.]

Early in the morning on the following day, Lewis arrived at your house. Finally you could see him again. (Y/D/N) was still sleeping like a stone and you didn't want to wake her up so Lewis and you went to your bedroom again, talking about the season and how happy you were to be together again. 'Baby, I'm so happy to be here again... You know I missed you that much, words can't describe it!' You two were cuddling in your bed and enjoying the physical closeness of the other one. 'I love you so much Lewis and we both missed you! Now tell me about your 8th championship.' You were watching every race and you saw how emotional he was when knew that he was the most successful F1 driver ever. 'I couldn't stop crying to be honest... I even can't believe it now... I'm the most successful driver in F1 history and that means a lot to me. And I was even more touched when Mick gave me a very private letter... You know his whole family sent me their warmest congratulations for achieving the 8th title. And I was so touched and I really had to think about Michael a lot. Such a special day!' You smiled at him as his face and his eyes had a special expression, like all the time when he talked about racing. 'But what's going on here at home? How is our daughter and what is she doing?' he continued. You had to swallow hard. 'Lewis, she has something to tell you. But it's her job to talk with you.' He looked at you, looking confused. 'Did something happen? Did she do something bad?' You had to giggle a bit... If Lewis knew... 'No, no! It's fine and she's alright. It's something nice. Just wait until he tells you.' After a conversation about how school is going on, Lewis walked towards he room and woke her up. 'Hey, good morning princess. I'm home again.' (Y/D/N) opened her eyes and jumped out of the bed, hugging her father tightly. 'Dad! I've missed you so much! Congratulations for being the best driver ever now, you really deserve it! I have to tell you something. Mum already knows.' She was still hugging him and started to tell him about her and Felix. 'But don't be angry or mad please ok?' Lewis looked into her eyes and promised her not to be angry with her, whatever she would tell him. 'Ok...yeah where to start...Dad, I have a boyfriend and I love him incredibly and he loves me, too. His name is Felix and he's a classmate. And you know... When we started dating and later kissing and we... We... Wanted to explore out bodies and...' .She stopped. Lewis opened the hug and sat down opposite to her, still holding her hand to comfort her. Your heart melted while you were watching that scene from the outside. 'Everything is alright. I won't get angry. Big promise. Just tell me.' (Y/D/N) continued. 'You know we started with petting and we really felt comfortable, both. Really. And then we talked about if we should have our first time with each other. And we had, with protection of course. And it was wonderful, even if it was a bit painful in the first minute. But we both really enjoyed it. And I hope you aren't angry now, because I didn't tell you. But I was afraid to tell you.' Silence filed the room. Lewis whiped away some tears in his eyes and hugged his daughter again. He said things like 'I'm so proud, I love you.' and 'How could I be angry? You're so grown up.' A few minutes later he walked out of the room together with your daughter and you could see that Lewis was still really touched. He told (Y/D/N) that she should invite Felix so that he could meet him, too. And she did.

A few days later, Felix visited the Hamiltons. You could see how much these two young people were in love with each other and Lewis saw that, too. He started talking with Felix, who was a bit shy at first because Lewis was Lewis Hamilton, but soon he felt really comfortable. They talked about (Y/D/N) first but then switched to racing stuff and Felix asked a lot about his 8th championship.