Carlos Sainz | 19

"Where have you been last night?!"

You accompanied your husband Carlos at one of his F1 races in Spain. The whole formula one thing wasn't really your world and you were often terrified that Carlos could have an accident but you loved him and that's why you tried to support him whenever possible. After the race both of you drove back to the little house his family had near the Circuit de Barcelona and enjoyed the calm evening together. You didn't feel that well, with a bit nausea and tiredness and feared you could be pregnant because you forgot to take the pill several times some weeks before. But on the other side it was really unlikely as you had massive stress at work and didn't get physically close to Carlos that often as he traveled a lot.

'Carlos I'm tired... I'll go to bed now but you can stay here and enjoy the sunset' you told him as to stood uo from the chair. 'Wait Y/N is everything okey? You are so silent that evening'. Did he suspect anything? 'No, really I'm feeling good, I'm just tired'. But that wasn't the truth. You felt sick and had to vomit the third time this day. Later, Carlos layed next to you in the bed and you fell asleep. But not long. After two hours you felt sick again and ran into the bathroom to vomit again and again. It was terrible. You couldn't sleep anymore and decided to make breakfast at 6 o'clock in the morning. At 7, Carlos walked into the kitchen and looked pretty angry.

'Good morning Carlos!' you welcomed him. But he just sat down at the chair and asked 'Y/N be honest with me. Where have you been last night?' 'Carlos, nowhere!' 'Y/N do you have a lover or what? I woke uo three times last night and all three times the side of the bed next to me was empty! What did I do wrong?!' You were shocked. You never saw him that frustrated. 'No Carlos! I have just been  at the bathroom.' 'Yeah for sure... And kissed another man or what?' What?! Are you serious? No I didn't kiss another man, I spent the whole night vomiting.' Now you said it.' Are you serious Y/N? Are you pregnant? ' Oh no, now he wanted asked you about the thing you feared most. 'Carlos I don't know. I'm so afraid about what will happen if I would be pregnant. You told me you aren't ready to be a father and I'm not ready to be a mother...'. You started to cry and Carlos stood up to hug you. 'I know I said i don't feel ready to be a father but I'll promise you one thing: If you're going to be a mother I'll always be there for you and support you where and whenever I can. I love you and I'm sorry to blame you for not being there last night.'

Later that day you decided to do a pregnancy test and it was negative. After you told him that you wasn't pregnant, he hugged you. You were happy but also a bit sad but sure that one day you would have a little family with Carlos, the man of your life.

Requested by: laraF1lover