George Russell | 57

"It's your child, too"

Being a single parent plus still attending university was your new life for almost six years now. Back in 2022, you had an one-night-stand with the driver of your team. You were a mechanical intern at Mercedes in F1, one of the few females and you ended up drunk in George Russels' bed after the team was celebrating the end of the season. It shouldn't have happened. And the result was your baby daughter. Of course the team wasn't happy about that as they always hated team-intern relationships so they fired you. George of course was completely shocked and was shouting at you but a few weeks later he was aware of that it always needed two to make a baby and that it wasn't just your fault. He wrote you that he he would support you and told you that it wasn't right to blame you. You were thankful for that and after a call with him where you were talking about how the future would look like, you were now 100% sure to give birth to the baby.

Now, 6 years later, you were still glad every single day to have your beautiful daughter around you. She was so happy every time and always had a smile on her face. As she was 6 now, you decided to tell her about her father while hoping she could understand it. She knew George already but you always told her that he was just a good friend of yours. She was always cheering for George when he was racing and couldn't sit still in front of the Tv. George was always keen on spending time with you and (Y/D/N) after the race weekend and you were really impressed by how he managed that. You had a shot call with him yesterday where you told him about your plan to tell your daughter that George was her father.

As you heared a knock on the door, your daughter was already running towards the door, waiting for you to finally open it. "Georgiii!" she was screeming filled with happiness before jumping in his arms. George's eyes lit up and he was wrapping his arms around her, too. You enjoyed this scene from the door frame and this gave you the confidence to finally tell your daughter the truth. "(Y/D/N) please leave George alive. Let's go inside we need to tell you something."  They followed you into the living room where you sat down on the sofa. "What do you want to tell me, mum? I want to know. Pleaaasee." your 6-year-old was begging you. You took a deep breath and saw Georges nodding before you started to explain.

"So... where to start? You know Mercedes right? The F1 team where George is driving." Your daughter was nodding heavily while smiling. "And 6 years ago, there was a party there. Back then, i was in an internship there and it was really funny... And then...I was with George and... I was at his hotel room...". Your voice failed. "Did you make love?!" your daughter was concluding. "Er...yes, we did." George was helping you out and you were really thankful for that. You recognized the thoughts going on in your daughter's brain. "Wait!", she was screeming. "You always told me that my daddy works a lot as I told you that other girls at school had two parents. I am 6 years old... and...and this party was 6 years ago. Mummy, is George my dad?" You had tears in your eyes how excited your daughter was and all you could do was giving her a nod before she went crazy as happy as you had never seen her before. "YES, YES" she was screeming while tears wer running down her face. "Daddyyyyy!" she cried before snuggling on his chest. George had tears in his eyes, too as he finally kiss her forehead without making her suspicious. "I love you (Y/D/N), and I know that I am away a lot. But I will always try to spend as lot time with you as possible." She was nodding before she answered. "I know. You have to drive to be the new world champion. I understand. I love you. I always knew that you were not just a friend of my mum. I'm so happy. Can you bring me to bed today?" You were really impressed by how mature she was. And of course you would allow George to bring her to bed. "(Y/N), can I bring her to bed?" he was even asking you. "Yeah, of course George! You do not even need to ask. It's your child, too." Soon, your daughter was walking upstairs with George, showing him where she was sleeping.

Requested by: voguestrip