Lando Norris | 40

"did you even miss me?"

While you were still attending university, Lando was traveling around the world as a F1 driver. Of course you could accompany him to some races but especially while the examination phase you had to stay at home. It made you sad because it didn't really improve your concentration as you always had to think of Lando. He was in Austria, racing at the RedBull circuit and would be with you again tomorrow. And you...you sat in front of your desk in England, studdying.

You still tried to get the sheeds of paper in your head, getting more and more nervous because of the big exam tomorrow moring, as the door bell was ringing. You were confused, you didn't expect anyone but you decided to have a look through the peephole. What you saw blew your mind, you couldn't believe it! It was Lando! You opened the door, hugging him right away. "Lando? What are you doing here?!" you asked him, still in disbelief. "I took the first flight home. Did you even miss me? Or should I go again?" he joked. "What do you think, dumbhead?" you responded. "I was always thinking about you... You know I have the big exam tomorrow...". You both sat down at the sofa and Lando had his arm wrapped around you. "I know (Y/N). That's why I tried to be here as soon as possible. I know you are frightened but you can do it. You will do it." You really had the best and most supportive boyfriend you could with for. He even travelled home before all the others of his team did, right away after the race, just to be with you.

"How was your race? Sorry... I didn't watch it." You really had to calm down. You were so focussed on your learning, maybe too focussed because you even forgot Lando's race. "No problem. Yeah was a good one, p5 in the end. Not my best but Riccardo and me gained some very important points to secure p3 in the constructors championship." After some questions about his race you could feel your tensioned body again. You were so afraid because of the exam tomorrow. It had never been that worse. "(Y/N), look at me please. I can see how afraid you are. But it will be ok, I promise you. I will drive you and you will do very well in the exam. Don't underestimate you." You were so happy that Lando was here to calm you down. Later that evening after, you were lying next to Lando, feeling his one arm wrapped around you and with the other one he was stroking through your hair. And then you finally fell asleep.

Requested by: Leniii11