Lewis Hamilton | 15

"I don't like your friends"

It was the first weekend since Lewis' 7th world championship title in F1 you could spend together. Because of the Covid-19 restrictions you weren't allowed to join him while he was racing around the world. Both of you decided to invite some of his best friends as he wanted to introduce them to you. He told you that they'll be here in around one hour. You admitted you were really nervous but he tried to comfort you, promising you that everything will be ok.

You heard the bell ringing and stood up to open the door together with Lewis. Four young people around your age stood in front of the door. They hand-shaked with Lewis and greeted you, too. '(Y/N), this are my friends Tom, Alex, Linda and Robert' Lewis told you as you sat down at the chair. His friends started talking with Lewis about his 7th world championship right away and you felt a bit sad as they didn't even want to know anything about you. You knew that Lewis didn't have a girlfriend for quite a long time so you thought they would pay you a bit more attention. Later that afternoon, the food you ordered got delivered and Lewis payed for it. You ate together and you felt more and more uncomfortable with his friends around you. They started whispering while sitting around the table, an attitude you absolutely hated. Lewis asked you to help him with mixing the drinks while the others were still eating.

In the kitchen he started talking to you. '(Y/N) is everything alright? You're so silent this evening, I'm not used to that.' Wow, now he finally realized?! What should you answer? Lewis I hate it to have them here or what? 'Lewis...I... no it's ok. I'm just a bit tired' you answered. But of course he didn't believe that lie. '(Y/N) please talk with me. Is it because of my friends? Are you a bit shy towards them or do you feel uncomfortable?' Now it was time to be honest. 'Lewis... to be honest, I think I don't like your friends. You know the way they treat me, look at me and whisper about me while I'm sitting next to them doesn't feel great. I'm sorry Lewis.' He kissed your cheek and hugged you tightly. 'No (Y/N), don't say you're sorry. It's no problem and definitely not your fault. I will try to tell them to leave a bit earlier and think about an excuse why. You're more important than they are.' You kissed him, smiled and whispered 'Thank you Lewis!'

You walked back to the others with the drinks in your hands and talked a bit. Around an hour later all were slightly drunk and Lewis asked if it was okay for them to leave a bit earlier because he would have to train the next day and sleep enough. Not a really good excuse but they believed it and walked home. 'Thank you for that Lewis I really appreciate you put me first. I love you!' He smiled and said that it would be no problem and that you would always be his number one.

Requested by: hooman_0