Lance Stroll | 15

"I don't like your friends"

Lance and you met each other the first time at the F3 European Championship in 2016 where he won the title. He ran into you while entering the drivers' paddock and spilled his coffee at your new white tshirt. After he had apologized he invited you to a lunch with his Prema powerteam to show you he was really sorry. Later you got friends and afterwards a couple.

"Lance, Tim invited me to his birthday party next weekend! He wants you to come with me, too if you like" you told him as you walked into your appartment in Monaco. It was winter break in F1 so both of you had a lot of time to spend together. "Sounds pretty nice (Y/N). If you want me to accompany you I'd love to do it." Tim was your best childhood friend and you two belonged to a clique at school together with Ralph, Benny, Tina and Victoria. Even if you couldn't see each other because everyone lives in another country to study, work or live his/her dream the group still existed. "Baby I'd really love it! Then i can introduce you to them. We just have to drive to Florenz beacuse Tim is living there at the moment." You hoped that Lance wouldn't complain about driving more than 5 hours by car.

But he was okey with that and so you and Lance drove to the birthday party. Tim already waited for you and opened the door. He looked pretty surprised and happy as he saw both of you and guided you into the living room where the others already sat at the sofa. After some hugging and greeting you decided to introduce Lance to them because even if they knew about the relationship, you never introduced Lance as your boyfriend to them. "So... yeah guys I thinks it's time to introduce Lance as my boyfriend to you. I know you already thought that we are a couple but i wanted to let you all know now." The others hand-shaked with him and then Benny said "Lance, how's the feeling to get an bought F1 seat bay your dad and to have the half team under your dad's control?" You were shocked at first because you exactly knew this was a point Lance hated to talk about but he handled it like a pro "Hmm.. feels good to have the family by my side but I don't think I just got an F1 seat because of my dad. You know...you never win a F3 title with luck. You need to work hard for it and prove you're one of the fastest drivers on track the whole season long." Lance's mood got worse and worse as they made a bit of fun of him. You know they didn't mean it that way but you got a bit angry, too. After a few hours you decided to ask Lance how long he still wanted to stay. It was a secret phrase to tell the other one you wanted to go home. He understood "Oh yes you're right (Y/N). I have a call with my engineers in the evening so I need to me home in time... Almost forgot that!" You smiled at him and later said goodbye to the others.

On the bay back home there was a really bad mood in the car. Noone really spoke until you decided to talk. "Lance I'm so sorry for my friends today. For them it was just a joke but I'm so ashamed." He looked at you and responded. "It's not your fault okey? But I have to admit that their words hit me hard as you know." You felt so sorry. "Babe I didn't think they would behave this way. That was so unrespectful". "(Y/N) are you angry with me if I have to admit that I don't like your friends? I know I only saw them once today but their words made me angry and sad at the same time." You almost saw the town again and he drove the car though the streets of Monaco. "Lance I absolutely understand when you feel this way but you are an amazing person, driver and boyfriend and noone should judge you just because of your money!". "Thanks so much (Y/N)! Love ya!" You smiled at him. "I love you, too Lance."

Requested by: lemurqueen

Question:

Would you like me to add a page where we all can discuss some actual things in F1?
I'm still shocked because of Marzepin's video to be honest...