Lando Norris | 53

"stop drinking please!"

Today was Lando's birthday. As you both were living in his appartment, you tried to surprise him. You wrote some of bis best friends he hadn't seen for a long time to come over. Furthermore, you made a big birthday cake for him, woth pictures of him and a Formula 1 car on top of it. It was themed in the colours orange and blue, just like the McLaren livery, and it took hours to bake and decorate it. In the end it was one of the biggest and most beautiful cakes you had ever done. Lamdo knew nothing. He was in the gym, training for three hours like usual. In the meanwhile, you were waiting for his five best buddies to arrive. And then you finally saw their car. Your plan worked out and they would all be there when Lando would be back at 7pm.

Lando's friends helped you with decorating the appartment and searching for some music playlists. And then, you heared sounds from the outside. Lando just came back from training. You knew that he was taking a shower in the gym afterwards so you could immediately start celebrating. Lando opened the door and screamed because he was so surprised to see all his buddies. You saw his happy eyes and he was hugging everyone. He was almost crying of hapiness as he saw the beautiful cake you made for him. "Thank you so much (Y/N), for everything" was all he could say before he kissed you.

The party got more and more funny and all got more and more drunk. Especially Lando. He was speaking silly things and he couldn't walk through the room without spinning. He wasn't a drinker and he knew that he couldn't drink that much before he was drunk. But one he had a bit too much alcohol, he couldn't control himself anymore. "Lando!", you grabbed his shoulder, "stop drinking please". You took the bottle of whine out of his hand and then he just said "hheey. No I'm thirsty." You anwered that he should drink a bottle of water instead and you helped him to grab a glass out of the vitrine. "(Y/N), I'm soo ttrie...tired." You couldn't stop laughing and you helped him to get to the bedroom afterwards. Now the birthday man was in bed and the other guests continued celebrating.

Requested by: cheekiemaz