George Russell | 18

"keep fighting"

Since last year, George and you shared an apartment in England. You first had to get used to that feeling because you never shared a home with your boyfriend before. But after some weeks it was the best decision ever. You got to know each other better and it really worked well. He was pretty supportive, you made the dinner and he cleaned everything afterwards. The room that was left in the house got turned into a home-gym by George. He was training a lot to make sure he was ready for the new F1 season. You couldn't deny that you were enjoying the view of a training boyfriend. Of course he recognized your looks and then you had to train with him. He didn't force you but he always said "Hey that's not fair (Y/N). I can feel your eyes. Come and train with me so I can look at you, too!" It was always funny and you two had more motivation when you were together. George was doing some push-ups when you had the idea to sit down on his back to put some extra weight on his body.

You both were laughing and you tried to motivate George. "Come on George. Keep fighting, one more push-up." In the end he broke down but not because he had lost his power. It was because he had to laugh so much and couldn't breathe well anymore. You two burst out laughing, lying next to each other. George was sweating a lot and you really had to admit that he was looking pretty sexy. "And again you have your eyes on me (Y/N)", George was talking to you. He put his arm around you and pulled him closer to you.

After some minutes George stood up and was taking a shower. You went to the kitchen, preparing a plate with some fresh fruits for you both. As you were sitting down at the balcony, enjoying the view of the English landscape. A few minutes later, George was sitting down next to you. "Is this for me?" he was talking with a big grin on his face. "Sure. But I'd be happy if you could give me some fruits." He was picking up a strawberry and told you to open your mouth. You always enjoyed these small signs of love George showed you.

Later that day, both of you were lying next to each other, watching the new Drive to survive series and you had the greatest laughter.

Requested by: Hannah_storiesssss